Mike Smith was the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens for the ravens when they won the Super Bowl

atljbo

Smith decided to take up coaching after his playing days were over, and would serve at several Division I colleges before moving onto the NFL: San Diego State (1982-1985), Morehead State (1986), and Tennessee Tech (1987-1998). He was hired as defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens in 1999, and coached their stout defense to a victory in Super Bowl XXXV. On January 21, 2003, Mike Smith was named defensive coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars for the incoming head coach Jack Del Rio.

do you think he would try to bring in Mike Singletary to be the Defensive Coordinator

atljbo (1/23/2008)
Smith decided to take up coaching after his playing days were over, and would serve at several Division I colleges before moving onto the NFL: San Diego State (1982-1985), Morehead State (1986), and Tennessee Tech (1987-1998). He was hired as defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens in 1999, and coached their stout defense to a victory in Super Bowl XXXV. On January 21, 2003, Mike Smith was named defensive coordinator for the Jacksonville Jaguars for the incoming head coach Jack Del Rio.

do you think he would try to bring in Mike Singletary to be the Defensive Coordinator

Lol. you got that from wiki. i think that will be a lateral move though.

Jigga Donkey (1/23/2008)
and that pertains to HC'ing how? Marvin Lewis was the d-cord for the Raven bunch and look how he ended up.

You guys hired another person without HC'ing experience.

Don't you have anything better to do than troll these message boards? Don't the Buc's have a board where you can go hang with your own kind? You have never had one positive, constructive thing to add to any topic.

bossFALCON (1/23/2008)
freakyfalcon (1/23/2008)
Jigga Donkey (1/23/2008)
and that pertains to HC'ing how? Marvin Lewis was the d-cord for the Raven bunch and look how he ended up.

You guys hired another person without HC'ing experience.

whats a Jigga Donkey?

its french for troll

Every HC at some time or another doesn't have HC'ing experience genius. You are either a secret admirer of the Falcons and don't know how to come to the other side--or you're just scared of what the Falcons will do to the Bucs down the road. Which is it our little Troll?

Jigga Donkey(1/23/2008)what positive can be said about anything related to the Falcons?

So.... why are you here? Are you a glutton for the melodramatic?

I know what it is - misery loves company. You are so depresed that you feel the need to come on here and set straight anyone who has the audacity to have a positive outlook.

raptorial bird (1/23/2008)
Jigga Donkey(1/23/2008)what positive can be said about anything related to the Falcons?

So.... why are you here? Are you a glutton for the melodramatic?

I know what it is - misery loves company. You are so depresed that you feel the need to come on here and set straight anyone who has the audacity to have a positive outlook.

he is here because he is hungry. dont feed the trolls.