what would u rather have

Mugzy12

i choose...DT.....Sedrick Ellis is the man and ill be so mad if they dont draft him becuase matt ryan will be a huge bust garunteed because hes like an Eli Manning-makes tooooooooooooooo many mistakes but u cant go wrong with a DT especially the next Warren Sapp and if u watched Sapp play early in his carreer ud want this guy...

Mugzy12 (1/22/2008)
i choose...DT.....Sedrick Ellis is the man and ill be so mad if they dont draft him becuase matt ryan will be a huge bust garunteed because hes like an Eli Manning-makes tooooooooooooooo many mistakes but u cant go wrong with a DT especially the next Warren Sapp and if u watched Sapp play early in his carreer ud want this guy...

Well ,I'm with you on Ellis , and I do believe that Ryan will be a good QB , but if I knew for a fact he would be as good as Eli , I would have to pass on a player I am as crazy about as I wast with Tommie Harris and LT , Well nearly as much as I wanted LT .

But here's the thing , QBs are so hard to know for sure how well they will do in the NFL. In other words they have a high bust rate and we can't even aford another miss.