Please draft Chris Williams, ATL...

He is a Patriots style lineman, in that he can play G or T. He could probably play 4 positions on the line. He has some flaws and can get better with run blocking, but he has the work ethic to do so! He played in the toughest conference in all of football and really held his own. Vanderbilt is also a pretty tough school, so when he focuses all of his attention towards football, I expect that the NFL will see a special player. He is one of my favorite players in this draft.

He's having a great Senior Bowl practice week, so he's a fringe first rounder. I'm hoping that his shorter than ideal arms drop him down some teams boards.

Guest Libid21

I am on board too, but he might not be there when we draft with our first second round pick considering the offensive tackle need from Miami and St. Louis. Chris Williams is bound to get that stock to skyrocket once he shows off what he can do in the Senior Bowl. So far, he's already been impressing many NFL scouts in the practices.