There are 2 categories of RB in this draft.

Kayoh

There are 2 categories in this draft when it comes to tailbacks. The group is divided into 215- and 215+. We want a workhorse back; there are only a couple of those in the 215- category. Other than players like Kevin Smith, Ray Rice, and Thomas Brown, we should be looking at the 215+ category.

215+:

-Jonathan Stewart (1)

-Matt Forte (4-5)

-Cory Boyd (5-6)

-BenJarvus Green-Ellis (7-FA)

-Chauncey Washington (7-FA)

-Ryan Torain(7-FA)

That's it. I personally LOVE Chauncey Washington and what I've seen from him at the North practices, but I also like Green-Ellis a lot.

dan minnich (1/22/2008)
or we could draft mcfadden and get the best of both worlds.

Yeah we could run sweeps and tosses with him and Norwood all day long it would be so awesome!!!

And yes Mendenhall is 224. Prefer we get Stewart or Mendenhall then since we already have Norwood, wouldn't have to pay out the a$$ and we really would have the best of both worlds. :D

oregonfan (1/22/2008)
dan minnich (1/22/2008)
or we could draft mcfadden and get the best of both worlds.

Yeah we could run sweeps and tosses with him and Norwood all day long it would be so awesome!!!

And yes Mendenhall is 224. Prefer we get Stewart or Mendenhall then since we already have Norwood, wouldn't have to pay out the a$$ and we really would have the best of both worlds. :D

or you could actually watch film of mcfadden so you would know that he can and will run the ball up the middle. i like stewart and mendenhall but i wouldnt want to trade down and pass up the chance at drafting either ellis, mcfadden or long.

or you could actually watch film of mcfadden so you would know that he can and will run the ball up the middle. i like stewart and mendenhall but i wouldnt want to trade down and pass up the chance at drafting either ellis, mcfadden or long.

Why would I even make a comment like that unless I have watched film of mcfadden? And just to make sure you believe me I am going to youtube right now to refresh my memory. Umm...ok now I like him even less. I thought I was exaggerating before But I saw two runs up the middle where the o line blew a hole in the d. If we didn't have norwood I would be all for taking him. I just see him as a homerun threat nothing more. Now more so than Norwood but still. My opinion based on watching the film and also going to duck games all year (biased I know) That stewart would be a better fit with norwood. That's all.

oregonfan (1/23/2008)

Why would I even make a comment like that unless I have watched film of mcfadden? And just to make sure you believe me I am going to youtube right now to refresh my memory. Umm...ok now I like him even less. I thought I was exaggerating before But I saw two runs up the middle where the o line blew a hole in the d. If we didn't have norwood I would be all for taking him. I just see him as a homerun threat nothing more. Now more so than Norwood but still. My opinion based on watching the film and also going to duck games all year (biased I know) That stewart would be a better fit with norwood. That's all.

you had me till you said you watch him on youtube. youtube is a source for highlights and thats it. they are not going to show a 5 yard run up the middle but they will show his 70 yard td runs. like i said i like stewert but its not worth trading down and missing out on ellis, mcfadden or long.

you had me till you said you watch him on youtube. youtube is a source for highlights and thats it. they are not going to show a 5 yard run up the middle but they will show his 70 yard td runs. like i said i like stewert but its not worth trading down and missing out on ellis, mcfadden or long.

Well then in all seriousness; where do you suggest I go for "film"? Note I am really asking and not trying to egg you on.