COD 4 - Damn dogs get me everytime

I make EVERY attempt to shoot the dogs before they get to me...if I don't they take me down like I am Mike Vick. (Sorry for the cheap dig)

Mathis81WR (1/22/2008)
You think the dogs are bad, wait till you get to the level with the flying monkeys. Hope that didn't ruin the game for anyone

:D:D

That made me laugh...!!! My co-worker is looking at me like I have two heads!

Mathis81WR (1/22/2008)
You think the dogs are bad, wait till you get to the level with the flying monkeys. Hope that didn't ruin the game for anyone

:laugh: The fire-breathing dragon always gets me.

Seriously though, my favorite part of the game is when you have to carry MacMillan, and you bring him into the emtpy pool, where there's 4 dogs, eating a dead body. I throw a flashbang at them, and shoot them all with a shotgun. :laugh:

brendyne (1/22/2008)
When i played it, i just waited for the dogs to run, and then proceed around the pool. That part isnt hard, the ensuing 1v1,000,000 is.

Yeah, I just went around when I was playing for real. Now I just drop MacMillan at the door and throw 3 flashbangs in the pool. Then I jump in and shotgun the living **** out of those ********.:laugh:

scott24falcs (1/22/2008)
brendyne (1/22/2008)
When i played it, i just waited for the dogs to run, and then proceed around the pool. That part isnt hard, the ensuing 1v1,000,000 is.

Yeah, I just went around when I was playing for real. Now I just drop MacMillan at the door and throw 3 flashbangs in the pool. Then I jump in and shotgun the living **** out of those ********.:laugh:

You guys are monsters! Man I just sat there and watched them until they ran away......then as they ran off in the distance i popped one with my sniper rifle....they came back and killed me:unsure:

lax32 (1/23/2008)
brendyne (1/22/2008)

that part gave me such a headache. I was doing it on the second hardest difficulty and it was crazy.

My friend MADE me do it on easy. I need to get it and a ps3 but a grand is too much money.

ignorant_icarus (1/23/2008)
How many times did it take you guys to get past that part in "All Gullied up" where you have to lay flat in the field while they walk all around you?

I actually got lucky...in my second attempt I just happened to go to the left and went prone right behind a tree. Because I was behind the tree, no one walked in my path. I would rather be lucky than good!

How many times did it take you guys to get past that part in "All Gullied up" where you have to lay flat in the field while they walk all around you?

Probably 7 or 8. After I beat it, I just go do that level again, but I try to snipe everyone. Needless to say, it doesn't work out.:P

O dear lord I hate that part, but its so suspenseful it made me sweat. I thought i made it out cuz a tank came towards me, and im thinking o i can just lay under the tank and let it go over me........that didnt work out.

How did you get past that??? I tried forever last night. Eventually gave up

To many people shooting/throwing grenades/RPG me from all different angles

The important thing in the TV studio, is to really get efficient with the aiming/firing and stay moving. Too many times I'd try to hide and fire only to have a grenade thrown at me with something blocking my escape.

HatedInRayJay1 (1/29/2008)
grrrillapmp (1/24/2008)

The absolute hardest part for me was inside the TV studio. That level almost made me stab my 360.

Okay I just started going through again on Veteran this was the strategy I employed.

As soon as I entered the room in which all **** broke loose I made a break to my immediate right on the way to the double doorway that you ultimately go through to get the mission to progress.

Before you hang the right chuck a flashbang directly at the double door immediately followed by a frag and then another flashbang. But like Icarus said NEVER STOP MOVING

The first flashbang is to disorient the guys coming through the double doorway so that they can't pick up and throw back the subsequent frag grenade. The 2nd flashbang (3rd grenade overall) is and insurance policy just in case a few aren't blinded or killed.

Here, I made a diagram...

codbq8.jpg

Hope this helps and remember don't stop moving and look awayfromthe flashbangs.

grrrillapmp (1/30/2008)
grrrillapmp (1/24/2008)

The absolute hardest part for me was inside the TV studio. That level almost made me stab my 360.

Okay I just started going through again on Veteran this was the strategy I employed.

As soon as I entered the room in which all **** broke loose I made a break to my immediate right on the way to the double doorway that you ultimately go through to get the mission to progress.

Before you hang the right chuck a flashbang directly at the double door immediately followed by a frag and then another flashbang. But like Icarus said NEVER STOP MOVING

The first flashbang is to disorient the guys coming through the double doorway so that they can't pick up and throw back the subsequent frag grenade. The 2nd flashbang (3rd grenade overall) is and insurance policy just in case a few aren't blinded or killed.

Here, I made a diagram...

codbq8.jpg

Hope this helps and remember don't stop moving and look awayfromthe flashbangs.

Thanks alot... I'm going to try tonight.

Your allright I don't care what they say about you

What I seriously did was figure out where the first people came from, then run in and take them out (the two right infront, the ones on the catwalk), then I just sat in the entrance room and slowly pick one or two off then run back in. Took freaking forever, but it eventually worked.

That part took a bunch of tries and ended up taking forever, but it still wasn't as hard as the last part of the sniper level where you take on a million people at once.

grrrillapmp (1/24/2008)

The easiest way...or at least the wayy i did it...

When you get into the Studio...look to the right and there is a small closet....jus straight run for that closet...right before you get in chuck a grenade and duck in there...than jump out shoot some guys and go back in....if they throw a grenade pick it up and throw it back....eventualy one of ur buddies will jump in and help you out....

Hope this helps