draft picks

dirtybirds98

Wild Bill (1/22/2008)
It does not matter. McKay will become involved. We will trade our top picks for magic beans. We need to get our MV7 cap space cleared, and sign some high quality FAs.

i like magic beans but i doubt mckay will screw this up for us. demi knows what he is doing and bad luck runs out eventually. GO FALCONS!!!

bossFALCON (1/22/2008)
Wild Bill (1/22/2008)
It does not matter. McKay will become involved. We will trade our top picks for magic beans. We need to get our MV7 cap space cleared, and sign some high quality FAs.

i like magic beans but i doubt mckay will screw this up for us. demi knows what he is doing and bad luck runs out eventually. GO FALCONS!!!

Is the draft deep at magic beans?

Falcons need to draft best player available that fits whatever scheme our future coaches may employ.

They also need to trade any player that has enough value to bring a decent draft pick.

Totally blow up the team and start over.Keep no one over 25 years old.

Sign FA's from winning teams.No losers with great talent.

mr.ed (1/22/2008)
Falcons need to draft best player available that fits whatever scheme our future coaches may employ.

They also need to trade any player that has enough value to bring a decent draft pick.

are you serious or just being sarcastic?

bossFALCON (1/22/2008)
mr.ed (1/22/2008)

Sounds like hes 16 or something.You dont get good until you are 25.Like someone wants to trade with us.Where do all the trade fantasies come from?

bigduke633 (1/22/2008)
bossFALCON (1/22/2008)
mr.ed (1/22/2008)

Sounds like hes 16 or something.You dont get good until you are 25.Like someone wants to trade with us.Where do all the trade fantasies come from?

madden. teams barely ever trade in the nfl.

mr.ed (1/22/2008)

That was the best reply i've read on this board in months!!! Mr. Ed you may need to offer your expertise to our FO...forreal