Josh Johnson compared to:

Hey, Scrappy and Busboyisback,

You two guys are the ones that brought Josh Johnson to us. How do you think he stacks up against the QBs at the Senior Bowl.

You guys also brought us Cory Boyd. What do you think about him compared to the Senior Bowl RBs?

And again, great job scouting these two unknowns and bringing them to our attention.

The hard work is appreciated.

goosedaddy70 (1/22/2008)

You two guys are the ones that brought Josh Johnson to us. How do you think he stacks up against the QBs at the Senior Bowl.

You guys also brought us Cory Boyd. What do you think about him compared to the Senior Bowl RBs?

And again, great job scouting these two unknowns and bringing them to our attention.

what are you talking about?? no they didnt. i thought it was you?? some one told me about josh johnson in the middle of the season. and Ive said cory boyd would be a good power back, when they beat us.

who you need to keep an eye on his DJ Hall from bama. that dude is a baller at wideout.

I was only repeating what Scrappy said. I have been the Dennis Dixon believer since the beginning of the year but Josh Johnson was someone that I learned about on this website.

There are some guys on this website that really have an eye for talent. Its a great deal of fun to read what they have to say and then see them compete on a very high level in these Post Season Bowls.

goosedaddy70 (1/22/2008)

u know what: i SWEAR u create posts like this just so ill respond ever since i chumped yo a$s off a few months ago on the old boards...u probably know better than anyone one here that i've been one of the first people talkin' about JJ that's why you say "oh so ....... & ......... yall are the first two people who started talking about these guys so what do YOU think about such and such" If anyone remember this topic: "DO YOU KNOW WHO JOSH JOHNSON IS?" and that's the first time they heard of JJ, THAT WAS ME Unfortuately goose is exactly what his names states: "a duck" or "doushe-bag" so he won't admit that i'm probably one of the guy's his most looks foward to seeing or reading on this board............ay, it's cool Goosey-baby, real men jus' win ya dig me?

goosedaddy70 (1/22/2008)
I was only repeating what Scrappy said. I have been the Dennis Dixon believer since the beginning of the year but Josh Johnson was someone that I learned about on this website.

There have been a few bandwagoners like Gimmesomo that claimed to be the one that brought us Josh Johnson but it was really Scrappy and Busboyisback.

Gimmesomo is just a poser who acts as if he has an eye for talent.

SEE!!!!!!!!! i didn't even write my last response yet and you've already mentioned my name!!! your telling on yourself!.......you know i'm that dude and you hate it......HA-HA!!! :w00t:

What are you going on about? That is the most childish thing I have ever heard.

How old are you?

You are just mad because you keep trying to claim that you introduced us to Josh Johnson and you know its not true. Stop taking credit for things that you got from guys like Scrappy and Busboyisback.

I am surprised that you aren't trying to take credit for Cory Boyd too. I guess you know better than to try that one.

Whats next, you trying to steal my buddy's tagline, "DJ is Da Future." You best not. We all know who that one belongs to.

Stop the posing......

I don't know what your deal is man but I am one that gives credit where credit is due. I am sorry if you can't handle that some of the guys on this message board are quite gifted in having an eye for talent.

I am sure you have qualities as well. Not everyone can be a great scout. These guys have just proved to us all in their assessment of Josh Johnson and Cory Boyd that they have that gift.

That was all I was trying to say.