Bill Clinton takes a nap during MLK service

young mr. grace

young mr. grace (1/22/2008) I can just imagine if it were a Republican nodding off and checking his watch at an event honoring MLK. Can you imagine the righteous indignation of the press?

Cheney has fallen asleep several times during meetings and the mainstream presses igniores it............asleep in the war on terror meetings.....and get this...Cheney is still in charge.....as in he really needs to be awake in these meetings!

Fanboy3000 (1/22/2008)
etifan (1/22/2008)
He's meditating...on his campai- oops, no...on the joy of being such a fine husba-, no, not that either...

I gots nothin'.

If he becomes First Gentleman, I do wonder how he'll decorate the White House.

Tell me this wouldn't look great on the Oval Office's walls...

toastFrench_Maid_pinup_by_torenatkinson.jpg

better than the one that's on the wall right now:

jesus-with-rifle.jpg

thesouphead (1/22/2008)
octoslash (1/22/2008)

Let Bill sleep.

At least he'll shut the f##k up for awhile.

you must admit though....it was nice to have a president who could complete his sentences and who also understood the difference between past and present tenses.

I must admit I'm surprised.

I never would have taken you for a Reagan admirer.

octoslash (1/22/2008)
thesouphead (1/22/2008)
octoslash (1/22/2008)

Let Bill sleep.

At least he'll shut the f##k up for awhile.

you must admit though....it was nice to have a president who could complete his sentences and who also understood the difference between past and present tenses.

I must admit I'm surprised.

I never would have taken you for a Reagan admirer.

as other posters here have pointed out, he has said some great things in his time.....

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.

~Ronald Reagan

People do not make wars; governments do.

~Ronald Reagan

Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing.

~Ronald Reagan

...no mother would ever willingly sacrifice her sons for territorial gain, for economic advantage, for ideology.

~Ronald Reagan

A people free to choose will always choose peace.

~Ronald Reagan

Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.

~Ronald Reagan

We must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

~Ronald Reagan

Our reluctance for conflict should not be misjudged as a failure of will.

~Ronald Reagan

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.

~Ronald Reagan

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

~Ronald Reagan

The defense policy of the United States is based on a simple premise: The United States does not start fights. We will never be an aggressor.

~Ronald Reagan