Interview with Colt Brennan on AtlantaFalcons.com

NineOhTheRino (1/22/2008)
I would still get him in the 3rd round. I want to see him play behind a good Ol before give up on him.

To bad we don't have one of those around here at this point!

All of the QBs in this draft have too many questions to be taken with a first or second round pick. That is a huge financial investment in a questionable player. I think we need to take OL/DL with the first 3 picks and Dixon/Brennan in round 3. Example:

1 - Sedrick Ellis (DT) / Darren McFadden (RB)

2 - Sam Baker (LT)

2 - Gosder Cherilus (RT)

3 - Colt Brennan / Dennis Dixon (QB)

That would be a great draft in my opinion...

falconva7 (1/22/2008)
All of the QBs in this draft have too many questions to be taken with a first or second round pick. That is a huge financial investment in a questionable player. I think we need to take OL/DL with the first 3 picks and Dixon/Brennan in round 3. Example:

2 - Sam Baker (LT)

2 - Gosder Cherilus (RT)

I wouldnt say all the QBs Andre Woodson looks like the best of the bunch to me but thats just me...

Adrian Gibson (1/22/2008)
falconva7 (1/22/2008)

2 - Sam Baker (LT)

2 - Gosder Cherilus (RT)

I wouldnt say all the QBs Andre Woodson looks like the best of the bunch to me but thats just me...

Andre Woodson's slow release and immobility worry me. He kind of reminds me of Byron Leftwich. I think there are def. no sure QB prospects in this draft though, regardless of how much everyone wants to try to hype up Matt Ryan.