Falcon's Top 5 Coaching Candates

mac3dog

I would think the top 5 should at least have had head coaching experience!! Coordinators are cool if you have TALENT to work with, but starting from scratch requires experinece!

1. Mooch (Steve Mariucci) most experienced unemployed coach.

2. Jim Fassel (Looking again, plus Superbowl experience)

3. Brian Billick (Maybe learned from Ravens fiasco / plus Superbowl experience)

4. Steve Spagnuolo (Coordinator w/ no head coaching experience)

5. Rex Ryan (Is he a product of the Ravens DEF talent ala Singletary & Billick)

6. **Wild Card** Bring back DAN REEVES, made Chicken Salad out of Chicken s--- before!!

Let's get proactive and not reactive, "Super Bowl & Senior Bowl" bye week is where coaches develop their staffs and prepare for the upcoming draft.

mac3dog (1/22/2008)
I would think the top 5 should at least have had head coaching experience!! Coordinators are cool if you have TALENT to work with, but starting from scratch requires experinece!

6. **Wild Card** Bring back DAN REEVES, made Chicken Salad out of Chicken s--- before!!

Let's get proactive and not reactive, "Super Bowl & Senior Bowl" bye week is where coaches develop their staffs and prepare for the upcoming draft.

Seems you are out of touch with reality:

The Atlanta Falcons' search for a new head coach continued to focus on defensive assistants as Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier had his first interview with the team Saturday.

Frazier's interview came one day after Jacksonville Jaguars defensive coordinator Mike Smith had his second meeting with the team.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...h.ap/index.html

:w00t:

mac3dog (1/22/2008)

Out of all of them, I like door #5 the best. Although door #6 is really appealing, I doubt it'll happen. Door #1 is out of the question after the meltdown in SF and what happened in Detroit.

mac3dog (1/22/2008)

I got to tell ya, you've only got 2 coaches on that list I would consider hiring, and they're ranked 4 & 5. The rest of that list is a who's who of coaches I would NEVER hire.