top 10 plays of all time

miked

I've always wondered with my fellow fans what their thoughts are on this....so tell me...

Mine are:

10. Miller to Haynes in the 1991 playoffs in New Orleans to beat them and go to Washington. Throw Deion and McKyer latering to Fishback for what WAS a touchdown.

9. Deion's punt return v. Rams. His first touch of the ball no less.

8. Alan Rossum returning the punt against the Rams in the 2004 playoffs on the way to a 47-17 rout.

7. Brady Smith stripping the ball from the Ram QB in the endzone for an Atlanta touchdown.

6. Mike Vick's touchdown run against the Panthers in Atl to force OT and get a win. He looked like Superman.

3-5. The Big Bens.

2. Eugene Robinson's interception on the last play of the playoff game against the whiners, without it, it doesn't set up.....

1. Morten Andersen's FG to beat the Vikings in '99. Did you party like it was 1999?

Because the title of the thread says "top 10 plays of all time" with no reference to Falcons. I came in envisioning Franco Harris' Immaculate Reception, or Lynn's Swann's falling catch in Super Bowl X, but then it looks like a Falcons only list. I just wanted to be sure what you were looking for.

7. Brady Smith stripping the ball from the Ram QB in the endzone for an Atlanta touchdown.

That was a great play against Bulger in the regular season game in 04. In the playoff game, Brady sealed the win by planting Bulger's face in the turf for a safety. That one was even better.

Those were the only two games I went to that year, so I remember both of those plays very well.