THE FALCONS.

Guest JBopper

Guest JBopper

I made a mistake and abandoned this ship once before.But you fellow fans with the exception of some have welcomed me back.Now that I`m back, I want to see this Falcon Phoenix rise from the ashes and soar all the way to the Superbowl. To he!! with Vick to he!! with Petrino.I say it doesn`t matter who the coach is,who the Qb is,who we draft and get in free agency.The true Falcon faithful will stand up and be counted on game day .For all those that bi%$# and whine for whatever reason stand by this team or get the He!! off the band wagon for good .I`ve been there let`s rally the troups and get ready for WAR next season.BUMP till we are Superbowl Champs.;)

JBopper (1/21/2008)
I made a mistake and abandoned this ship once before.But you fellow fans with the exception of some have welcomed me back.Now that I`m back, I want to see this Falcon Phoenix rise from the ashes and soar all the way to the Superbowl. To he!! with Vick to he!! with Petrino.I say it doesn`t matter who the coach is,who the Qb is,who we draft and get in free agency.The true Falcon faithful will stand up and be counted on game day .For all those that bi%$# and whine for whatever reason stand by this team or get the He!! off the band wagon for good .I`ve been there let`s rally the troups and get ready for WAR next season.BUMP till we are Superbowl Champs.;)

Bandwagon?I havent understood the last 3 post you had.

Guest JBopper
bigduke633 (1/21/2008)
JBopper (1/21/2008)

Bandwagon?I havent understood the last 3 post you had.

What I meant is your a true fan you will back this team period. regardless of the coach or players.

I agree. I've been a Falcon fan my whole life. I will support them whoever the coach is. I was not happy when they hired Petrino and I was glad when he left. Being unhappy about moves that the front office makes does not mean you don't support the team. This is the time of year that we true fans get to talk and vent some frustrations.