AOL Sports: College football's dirtiest programs

jdu00743

jdu00743 (1/21/2008)
Just like I have been saying for a while.:D

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/tag/TenDirt...NCAAFBPrograms/

Pleazzzzzzze. This coming from a Tennessee Fan. Are you old enough to remember the ESPN investigation where they had professors from UT saying they were told to make special concessions for football players and yet somehow you guys got out of it.

The last Alabama probation was because some rich redneck from Memphis,who wasnt even an alumni by the way, did something the school wasnt even aware of and they got sanctions so preach that BS to someone else.

Its all good now though because we have paid our dues and we are back on our way to the top of the SEC where we belong. We helped build this this conference to what it is today with 12 National Championships and 21 SEC Championships and we didnt do it by cheating no matter what you think.;);)

bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

Its all good now though because we have paid our dues and we are back on our way to the top of the SEC where we belong.

I really don't have anything against Alabama, but are you serious?

What about back to back 6-6 years makes you think Alabama is on their way back to the top of the SEC?

jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

Its all good now though because we have paid our dues and we are back on our way to the top of the SEC where we belong.

What about back to back 6-6 years makes you think Alabama is on their way back to the top of the SEC?

The same thing that keeps you awake most nights, Nick Saban.

:)

CrimsonKat (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

:rolleyes:

jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

I dont really have anything against Tennessee. I have always looked foward to the 3rd week in October but to answer your question it is Coach Saben without a doubt. He is a great recruiter and smart coach. Look at LSU.... A lot of those players on this years team were the last of his recruits.He completely turned that program around and it is going on here as we speak......just need a couple more years of full scholarships and you will see.

;)

jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

The great Sabear

jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
CrimsonKat (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/22/2008)
bryced (1/22/2008)
jdu00743 (1/21/2008)

:rolleyes:

:):D:P;):w00t::cool::hehe::angry::crazy::doze::rolleyes::laugh::satisfied::blink::ermm::crying::pinch::kiss::Wow::Whistling::unsure::(:alien::arrow::blush::discuss::exclamation::exclamationmark::sick::smooooth: There that is all of them