Since Dungy is staying, will Caldwell be available now?

michaelgee

Dungy is staying with the Colts, his leverage deal worked in his favor, more money.

I noticed that Dungy said he is staying for 2008 and maybe beyond............ Beyond?

They promised Caldwell an assistant HC job, but if Dungy stays past 2008 there is no HC job for Caldwell.

Caldwell is being jerked along by the Colts so he won't leave.

If Caldwell is smart he will see through this "stick & carrot" routine.

So, then, is Caldwell back on anyone's list as a HC?

michaelgee (1/21/2008)
Dungy is staying with the Colts, his leverage deal worked in his favor, more money.

I noticed that Dungy said he is staying for 2008 and maybe beyond............ Beyond?

They promised Caldwell an assistant HC job, but if Dungy stays past 2008 there is no HC job for Caldwell.

i doubt if caldwell will be back on anyone's list because dungy could retire after this year coming up or the next after that. he would probably rather be on a powerhouse than having to rebuild.

bossFALCON (1/21/2008)
michaelgee (1/21/2008)

i doubt if caldwell will be back on anyone's list because dungy could retire after this year coming up or the next after that. he would probably rather be on a powerhouse than having to rebuild.

please check the news headlines before you post, Dungy is already saying he will be back for 2008 but PROBABLY for longer.

michaelgee (1/21/2008)
bossFALCON (1/21/2008)
michaelgee (1/21/2008)

please check the news headlines before you post, Dungy is already saying he will be back for 2008 but PROBABLY for longer.

i said after this year coming up. i already know he is coming back.