Adam Schefter

scott24falcs (1/21/2008)
Yeah, NFL Network is a GREAT channel. For those that don't have it, I would strongly recommend looking into getting it.

me too. its funny though because you guys are the only two people i know that have the channel. i felt like i was the only one who watched it, but real talk people it is a great channel i watch espn now like once a month and only for other sports.

scott24falcs (1/21/2008)
I could live without the Jamie Duke's show, Put Up Your Dukes, but everything else is great. I love the NFL Replay games that they show each week. And the Senior Bowl coverage, combine, draft, etc. is all really good.

yea man dukes is usually putting down the falcons thats the only thing i dont like about his show. its only 30 minutes long though so its not that bad. my favorite shows are gameday and total access. gameday is hilarious.

dirtybirdies98 (1/21/2008)
that Atl is waiting on the giants DC and Ryan is on outside looking in he said nothing abt Frazier, seems like frazier is just rumor nothing more

The only problem I have waiting is, what happens if he says no? I assume he said he was interested, but that doesn't mean that he will agree. Plus, if the Redskins enter the game, then he could go to them. I have a bad feeling about waiting two weeks for this guy. I agree, he is a great coach, but two weeks is along time to wait on getting your coaching staff, personal evaluated, etc.... If the man says no, then we are screwed this year. The coaches available then will not be good. I mean, Ryan will probably sign back in Bal., Fraizer will realize he was not the choice and if I was Jacksonville, I would sign Smith to an extension with a hefty raise to keep him. Just my thoughts.

I love NFL Network. Can't beat it. I can definitely do without Dukes as well. He's just mad at the Falcons because we got rid of him and his boy Vick. The whole time Vick was in his thing, he kept on preaching about us judging Vick and if he said he was innocent, he was innocent.

Maybe you should put up your dukes Jamie.