Our next QB should be Tebow

KingPickles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most "experts" aren't even talking about him being drafted as a qb, they're talking about him as a potential running back, or if he gains some weight, fullback. Plus he would be booed by every UGA fan in the building everyweek. He was at the Thrashers game a couple of weeks ago and put on the screen and was booed practically out of the building.

djnowhere (1/21/2008)
Most "experts" aren't even talking about him being drafted as a qb, they're talking about him as a potential running back, or if he gains some weight, fullback. Plus he would be booed by every UGA fan in the building everyweek. He was at the Thrashers game a couple of weeks ago and put on the screen and was booed practically out of the building.

lol thats funny and one more reason why we shouldnt draft him.

drneckbone (1/21/2008)
Is he really that super talented? don't get me wrong he is a great athlete but can he make all the throws you would want a QB to make that is not in a spread offense?

Quite simply No

He will fall in to the abyss with all the other former UF QB's

What throw has he not made? He's extremely accurate with the deep ball, set all sorts of passing records in high school. Whether or not he becomes a good pro or not isn't up for discussion until 2010. He's got 2 more years to develop.

To start with Tebow has two more years of school. I can almost guarantee that he won't leave early with money being the main purpose.

Those that don't believe he will be a NFL QB are the ones that haven't seen very much of the kid. Goes to show how close minded this board can be sometimes though. A kid becomes the first ever to win a Heisman as a Sophmore and people want to claim that he CAN'T be an NFL QB. Don't kid yourselves.....this guy will be a phenomenal NFL quarterback.

MrPickles (1/21/2008)
Who is better 20/20 club baby

shoot i would rather have brennan, brohm, dixon, even ryan over tebow. just about any qb in the draft. something about having a fullback as our qb just doesnt fit for me. i saw him play a couple of games and he can throw pretty good but i dont think he will be a good qb. he didnt have alot of long runs either they were mostly goal line or 10 yards out. he was a fullback with the option of throwing on the goal line. maybe he will pan out maybe he wont but i wouldnt draft him unless it was with a low pick.

Simply put, NO!!!!!!!

I would much rather have Stafford out of UGA.(and I am an FSU fan)

A few reasons why Stafford would be great for us:

1. has all the tools to be a great QB

2. has played against the toughest competition and thrived

3. has a very high football IQ

4. all the Georgia fans will finally stop talking about DJ Shockley