When does Tiger play again?

KingPickles

Why not watch the PGA Tour regardless? It's still fun to watch, but Tiger makes it more profitable, and interesting. Sad thing is, there are other good golfers out there that lose coverage when he plays because ratings soar when he's on. Don't get me wrong, I'm the biggest Tiger fan I know, can tell you anything about him, and can watch his swing for hours on end. He's the greatest to ever play the game (bring your arguments to that statement if you want, I've got the ammo to disspell your talk about it). But, I still watch the PGA events even when he's not on. Of course, I like golf better than the NFL (yes, even my Falcons). I played 4 years of varsity golf and earned a scholarship to play and it will always be my first love.

That said, he plays this weekend in the Buick Invitational (gotta keep his sponsors happy). Preview of the US Open? You bet, it's at Torrey Pines as well.

Tiger makes golf more fun to watch, but I still like to watch golf without him being in the tournament (and Popcorn, I'm the biggest Tiger fan I know... :D). It's just some of the tournaments are really bad to watch. Mainly those that take place in Hawaii. I hate watching golf at night when it's sunny where they are. It's not the same.

Seriously how can you watch golf on TV? I get how it can be fun to play, but its unwatchable.

I only watch Augusta because that town is seriously stuck in the 1950s and its always fun to watch a black guy beat everyone while being watched by a crowd of racist white people that deep down probably hate him.

You can hate me all you want, but you know thats true.

To those saying golf is boring to watch, I'm curious if you've ever picked up a set of sticks? You'll be able to appreciate it then.

Oh, and 3 pics I took of Tiger on Friday as this past year's PGA Tour Championship that I wasn't supposed to take (no cameras or cell phones were supposed to be brought in):

ca9133095ab4ab80187a0c69fc088be32g.jpg

87815ea84e3d72e5e3acccfb02a0f5112g.jpg

35deab222435ab299c7ceb638ffe00c02g.jpg

(Those were supposed to be bigger, as they were when I opened them originally)