Obama has nothing on Ron Paul

malk2.0

Obama has nothing on Ron Paul...

Body: ...

Obama is talking about he wants change for a dollar.

Democrats for Ron Paul

Find the true candidate for peace, freedom, and ethics in government

Hillary

Obama

Ron Paul

the first response is Hillary the second is Obama and the third is Ron Paul.

That tells you that the right left, republican, democrat labels mean absolutely nothing.

Wake up.

Introduced bill to end Iraq War in 2007 No No YES

Iraq exit strategy: We should just come home. No No YES

Denounces doctrine of pre-emptive warfare No No YES

Took off the table future pre-emptive strike on Iran No No YES

Took off table future escalation of Afghanistan war No No YES

Calls to bring US military home from all foreign nations No No YES

Calls for foreign policy of military non-interventionism No No YES

Will reduce foreign military expense by $500 billion No No YES

Voted against the Iraq war 2002 No Not in Congress

in 2002 YES

Calls to repeal Patriot Act No No YES

Voted against the Patriot Act in 2002 No Not in Congress

in 2002 YES

Supports ending all gov t subsidies to corporations No No YES

Doesn t receive millions from big corporations No No YES

Wants to end the inflation tax which hurts the poor No No YES

Wrote bill to protect Social Security fund No No YES

Would end federal war against medicinal marijuana No No YES

Opposes a mandatory National ID Card No No YES

Opposes delegation of Congressional authority to President No No YES

Supports ending failed federal war on marijuana users No No YES

Google Video: Ron Paul

www.RonPaul2008.com

Democrats oppose the war on specific grounds, but they wont denounce it for philosophical reasons. Why not? Because they have their own wars and foreign military entanglements to get into when they become president.

The democrats have murdering third world dictators to prop up, U.N. debacles to waste US lives supporting, and "feel good" wars to fight for the cause of political correctness.

A minimum intelligence test should be administered before a citizen can vote, combined with a sliding scale of votes awarded, depending on how many tax dollars the government seizes from said citizen.

In other words, if you're a citizen with a brain, you can vote.

If you're a productive citizen who pays more than $50,000 in federal taxes, you vote twice; $75,000= 3 votes, and so on.

If you're a welfare lowlife who can't pass the test and who pays no taxes; you take the test again next election and maybe you'll get one vote.

Achievement and self-sufficiency would keep this nation strong for 500 years. Alas, those two things are basically abhorred by the lawmakers and discouraged by the tax collector.

its funny how people cant compare their candidate with ron paul. lol

heres some more ron paul facts:

-He voted against the original funding for NAIS

-Rallied farmers across America aginst NAIS

-He seeks the permanent repeal of the inheritance tax, letting you pass your family farm on to the next generation intact

-He obtained medals for hundreds of deserving veterans

-never vote for an unbalanced budget

-never voted to raise congressional pay (what a loon, I mean HES NOT GREEDY HOW UN AMERICAN.)

-Voted against regulating the internet

-not participated in the lucrative congressional pension program(wow, he must be a commie! hahah)

-He opposes trade deals and groups that threaten AMERICAN indepdence.

-He wants to ECURE OUR BORDERS and end illegal immigration by bringing the troops home to actually PROTECT America. (God forbid the troops actualy be used to protect america)

Ron Paul clearly owns all the Republican candidates head to head

Ron Paul's Head-to-Head Records (Win-Lose-Tie):

Ron Paul v. Rudy Giuliani 50-8-0

Ron Paul v. Mitt Romney 40-18-0

Ron Paul v. Fred Thompson 40-17-0

Ron Paul v. John McCain 52-6-0

Ron Paul v. Mike Huckabee 49-7-1

Ron Paul v. Duncan Hunter 54-2-0

I have a question. What country do we live in? I never knew FL was part of the middle east but by the looks of some people it is. Are we the united states of the iraq?

American troops dying to protect the iraqi people. crazy and supposly good wholesome americans DEFENDING IT.

its rather sickening.

Some Americans think we need to stay in Iraq because if we pull out all **** will break lose, sorry but thats already happen, nobody wants us in IRAQ, we are losing this war just like we lost in nam. Its pretty sad how the media just continues to brain washed Americans and think this war is being won.

I used to live in a Army base in Germany, I was never welcomed there in Germany, I had no friends in Germany, the people of Germany did not want me there, I was only 13 yrs old at the time.

Why don't you see German bases here in America? What about japan and Canada and yet we have bases all over the world, leaving a huge gap open for more attacks.

Twinblade (1/21/2008)
Some Americans think we need to stay in Iraq because if we pull out all **** will break lose, sorry but thats already happen, nobody wants us in IRAQ, we are losing this war just like we lost in nam. Its pretty sad how the media just continues to brain washed Americans and think this war is being won.

I used to live in a Army base in Germany, I was never welcomed there in Germany, I had no friends in Germany, the people of Germany did not want me there, I was only 13 yrs old at the time.

Why don't you see German bases here in America? What about japan and Canada and yet we have bases all over the world, leaving a huge gap open for more attacks.

Americans would never allow other countrys to have bases on our land. We would be attacking them left and right.

That always made me laugh when people said how they hate us for our freedom even tho they told us why they hate us.

I wonder how many Amerians would bow down if china came in and took over like we did over there. I bet very few would..

malk2.0 (1/21/2008)
Twinblade (1/21/2008)

Americans would never allow other countrys to have bases on our land. We would be attacking them left and right.

That always made me laugh when people said how they hate us for our freedom even tho they told us why they hate us.

I wonder how many Amerians would bow down if china came in and took over like we did over there. I bet very few would..

my point exactly..We don't have other country bases here in America and we should do the same. Instead we are trying to take over the world and try to prove we are the strongest nation, in reality, Russia would clearly own us.

Twinblade (1/21/2008)
malk2.0 (1/21/2008)
Twinblade (1/21/2008)

my point exactly..We don't have other country bases here in America and we should do the same. Instead we are trying to take over the world and try to prove we are the strongest nation, in reality, Russia would clearly own us.

Our ego has gotten the best of us and we think we can be the empire to take over the world. We need to remember history and realize that theres a HUGE REASON why no country has taken over the world.

Even if we are trying to take over the world for a good reason,which I doubt,we will be be successful.

If we try to have the North American empire we will fall like empires before us. Look at russie in the past, england, rome etc.

"Those who dont remember the past are doomed to repeat it."

Twinblade (1/21/2008)

Why don't Germany and Japan have bases in America?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they LOST the freaking war.

If we were beaten by those two, you can be sure that they would have bases in our country.

ATL_25 (1/21/2008)
Twinblade (1/21/2008)

Why do we have bases in countries that have always been our allies and never lost a war to us?

Seriously, every single nation that has ever tried to hold a worldwide empire like we are doing has failed. Every single one. Why should we think we are different?

Incase you didn't know, we are borrowing money from the Chinese just to stay afloat and keep up those bases. Everyone wants to talk about America being self sufficient and have a good national defense... what do you think is going to happen if China decides to cut off all aid to us?

If we were beaten by those two, you can be sure that they would have bases in our country.

ATL_25 (1/21/2008)
Twinblade (1/21/2008)

well they arent a threat to us anymore so we need to get the heck out of germany and japan. Do you want us to fall like every empire in the past has?

Lax, is this what you wrote? Sorry to ask but it got a little mixed in with the quote and I just want to make sure.

"Why do we have bases in countries that have always been our allies and never lost a war to us?

Seriously, every single nation that has ever tried to hold a worldwide empire like we are doing has failed. Every single one. Why should we think we are different?

Incase you didn't know, we are borrowing money from the Chinese just to stay afloat and keep up those bases. Everyone wants to talk about America being self sufficient and have a good national defense... what do you think is going to happen if China decides to cut off all aid to us?"

To answer your question, I don't know why we have bases in our allies' countries, I never said I agreed with having bases in all these countries, I was just answering Twinblade's question.

I wouldn't say we're trying to hold a worldwide empire, we have bases in other countries, we're not sending our politicians over to Japan, Germany, or Iraq and making them governors.

I'm not expecting the U.S. to last forever as the most powerful country in the world, it just isn't possible, just look at Rome and Britain.

malk2.0 (1/21/2008)
ATL_25 (1/21/2008)
Twinblade (1/21/2008)

well they arent a threat to us anymore so we need to get the heck out of germany and japan. Do you want us to fall like every empire in the past has?

It's inevitable that we fall, I doubt I'll be alive when it happens anyway.

ATL_25 (1/21/2008)
Lax, is this what you wrote? Sorry to ask but it got a little mixed in with the quote and I just want to make sure.

"Why do we have bases in countries that have always been our allies and never lost a war to us?

Incase you didn't know, we are borrowing money from the Chinese just to stay afloat and keep up those bases. Everyone wants to talk about America being self sufficient and have a good national defense... what do you think is going to happen if China decides to cut off all aid to us?"

To answer your question, I don't know why we have bases in our allies' countries, I never said I agreed with having bases in all these countries, I was just answering Twinblade's question.

I wouldn't say we're trying to hold a worldwide empire, we have bases in other countries, we're not sending our politicians over to Japan, Germany, or Iraq and making them governors.

I'm not expecting the U.S. to last forever as the most powerful country in the world, it just isn't possible, just look at Rome and Britain.

Yeah that was my quote... I hate this board. Sometimes it spaces things out when you quote it so much you end up putting your message inbetween theirs.

I mean, look at Iran and Russia. We are telling Iran that they cant build nuclear weapons and are trying to limit their military despite the fact that we have enough nukes to blow up the world 6 times over and the Israelis also have enough to turn their country into glass. And Russia is getting pissed at us because we are building a "missile defense system" right next to them that would wipe them off the map if we wanted it to.

I mean, I think its pretty hard to say you arent trying to be the worlds police when you are telling sovereign nations what they can and can't do while thinking you are entitled to get every military advantage you can over them.

octoslash (1/21/2008)

A minimum intelligence test should be administered before a citizen can vote, combined with a sliding scale of votes awarded, depending on how many tax dollars the government seizes from said citizen.

In other words, if you're a citizen with a brain, you can vote.

If you're a productive citizen who pays more than $50,000 in federal taxes, you vote twice; $75,000= 3 votes, and so on.

If you're a welfare lowlife who can't pass the test and who pays no taxes; you take the test again next election and maybe you'll get one vote.

Achievement and self-sufficiency would keep this nation strong for 500 years. Alas, those two things are basically abhorred by the lawmakers and discouraged by the tax collector.

great idea...lets put all of the power in the hands of the rich and put the poor at an even bigger disadvantage.

i like the idea of the intelligence test though. that would eliminate everyone who voted for Huckabee