Major Road Trip Time

dipper

First let me say that we love our team and we love ourself, so with that said Oakland and Philly is off my list due to there crazy fans...

I want to thank everyone who attended the Road Trip in Jacksonville 2007. Trying to top that trip in 2008 will be extremly hard. It's really hard to plan for a major trip so far away without dates. Green Bay is extremly hard to plan for because of the weather issue and we all know that the ticket prices will be in the $200 for nose bleed... Once the schedule comes out if we plan on going we have to jump on airline tickets first...

San Diego is the ATLFALCOHOLICS first choice. We face the same issues as Green Bay, no date. Hotels in San Diego will be our problem, hotels downtown are running $250 - $300 a night in the month of October. The stadium in in Mission Valley and the hotel prices start @ $149 - $200 for the Hilton or Doubltree. I think our best bet is to stay in near the stadium in Mission Valley. Reguardless of where we stay I think everyone will need a rental car. Or we can rent a charter bus to take us around...

To ease the Jet Lag both trips may require at least 3 night stay... Fri - Sun or Sat - Mon... I will check with my Airtran contact about a Charter Plane but we need to pack the plane to get the cheapest price. We may be able to have a good tailgate with food and drinks but not sure if we can ship our DJ equipment so far...

It would be nice if we can all stay in the same hotel once again like Jacksonville...

• 3 weeks later...

I live less than 2 hours from the San Diego Stadium (Qualcomm). Junior Seau's Restaurant is in Mission Valley, not far from the stadium; lots of big screen tv's, like a sports bar. There is another sports bar/restaurant in Mission Valley called Trophy's; lots of sports memorabilia all over the place. There are a ton of hotels in Mssion Valley on Hotel Circle North and Hotel Circle South.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't know there were Falcon's fans out here in San Diego. I thought I was the only one, or at least that's how I feel whenever I go into a sporting goods store. No Falcon's gear to be found! Anyway, looking forward to a huge showing out here the week of Nov 30th. Let me know if I can be of assistance to anyone making the trip. And for you SoCal Falcon's fan, we have to hook up during the season!

• 2 weeks later...
dipper (4/26/2008)
Hey guys I know we were talking about going to San Diego but the ATLFALCOHOLICS will not be able to make this trip because it's to close to Christmas... Were going to make CAROLINA our big trip.[/quote

Great! This is where our crew was going to go and made reservations already.

• 3 weeks later...