The Giant win was very costly for us

Xfactor

Last night I was pulling for Green Bay for obvious reasons. Every time they flashed Spags on TV all I could see was $$$$$ for every shot. If the Giants would have lost his stock may have stayed in our range but I could see Snyder watching the game and saying " I want this guy"

We know Snyder's history he will trump Blank on annual salary offered and currently Washington is the better choice. The only thing that can save us is the interview.

This now gives us further concern how long now can we keep Ryan on a string and I were him I would feel slighted and only a last resort type HC for us. Ryan not signing with the Ravens after the Ravens releasing news on wanting him back tells me two things. Either he really wants the HC position with the Falcons or he really doesn't want to go back to the Ravens after being passed over.

Russ Grim is still out there but no teams are showing a great deal of interest including us. Who knows how this search will end but when the Giants won I knew our hill just became a lot steeper.