New NFL Mock Draft

dem a-town falcons (1/21/2008)
Matt Ryan going first to Miami and The Falcons gettin McFadden??!!??!! Mixed Emotions

Which one is more important now McFadden as a RB or Ryan as a QB for our team??!!??!!:hehe:

i want a DT, but if it has to be either ryan or run dmc, then ill o RunDMC all day every day. Matt Ryan is a scrub, and plays with scrubs, and plays in the scrub of conferences.

So.. if Ryan's a scrub what QB can we get?

wait til 3-4, and get either josh johnson, dennis dixon, john david booty, **** even colt brennan is better. we need a mobile QB, and these guys are mobile, and have better than a 2-1 TD/int ratio. dixon and booty play in a better conference.

we need to realise our team is more than 1 year out as far as being a contender for anything and just play redman for a year and get a qb in next years draft of just get a project qb in this draft and still play redman and either draft a qb next year or look for one thru fa.

We do need a mobile QB

IS JOhn David Booty entering the Draft?

Hes not that mobile but he could work a spread offense!

and just a potential rumor-- A friend of mine went to the under aromor National high school football game and said that Dennis Dixon was there and he said that Dixon might not even pursue foootball, he might take up baseball because the braves want to draft him

pren226 (1/21/2008)
we need to realise our team is more than 1 year out as far as being a contender for anything and just play redman for a year and get a qb in next years draft of just get a project qb in this draft and still play redman and either draft a qb next year or look for one thru fa.

Redman is a FA. we should Play Shockley. he can bout our diamond in the rough. its not like the dude sucks he is actually a really good QB, but just hasnt had a chance. 1st year he was battling for 3rd string, and made it. this year he was battling for 2nd, but got hurt. next year he should battle for 1st, and i bet he will win.

GEORGIAfan (1/21/2008)
pren226 (1/21/2008)

Redman is a FA. we should Play Shockley. he can bout our diamond in the rough. its not like the dude sucks he is actually a really good QB, but just hasnt had a chance. 1st year he was battling for 3rd string, and made it. this year he was battling for 2nd, but got hurt. next year he should battle for 1st, and i bet he will win.

redman doesnt become a free agent until march.

We do need a mobile QB

IS JOhn David Booty entering the Draft?

Hes not that mobile but he could work a spread offense!

and just a potential rumor-- A friend of mine went to the under aromor National high school football game and said that Dennis Dixon was there and he said that Dixon might not even pursue foootball, he might take up baseball because the braves want to draft him

booty is a senior of course he is going to be in Draft. yea we are worried about Dixon going to baseball, but who knows til he makes the decision.

pren226 (1/21/2008)

why would we wanna suck for another year! thats stupid! Every team should wanna win, and we all know that if Redman starts the most game we could win is 5 or 6

Loved it! I don't want Ryan. I'll take a OL or McFadden. We're not trading down from a top five pick to a mid round pick or taking both of Dallas's picks in the 1st. Yes there are a lot of great players but this ain't Madden 08', you can't trade down with out finding someone to trade with you. Remember Detroit couldn't trade out of the second pick last year and we loved Calvin Johnson. Here's another point people are missing. Everyone is saying that this is a deep draft at RB, OL, DL. So if this draft is so deep why would a team trade up to get a player like McFadden when they can get a good RB at their current draft position? If this wasn't such a deep draft class then yes we would have more options to trade out of the pick. But some of you are making the argument for why we can't trade out of our pick. Teams picking 8-15 are saying why should I trade up if I can get a player at 15 that's just as good as a player at 3-5. But yes love this mock draft.

showyouright (1/21/2008)
Loved it! I don't want Ryan. I'll take a OL or McFadden. We're not trading down from a top five pick to a mid round pick or taking both of Dallas's picks in the 1st. Yes there are a lot of great players but this ain't Madden 08', you can't trade down with out finding someone to trade with you. Remember Detroit couldn't trade out of the second pick last year and we loved Calvin Johnson. Here's another point people are missing. Everyone is saying that this is a deep draft at RB, OL, DL. So if this draft is so deep why would a team trade up to get a player like McFadden when they can get a good RB at their current draft position? If this wasn't such a deep draft class then yes we would have more options to trade out of the pick. But some of you are making the argument for why we can't trade out of our pick. Teams picking 8-15 are saying why should I trade up if I can get a player at 15 that's just as good as a player at 3-5. But yes love this mock draft.

**** McFadden is not that good

we could just get Darren Sporles off the Chrgers and go for someone else in the draft.:w00t::w00t:

pren226 (1/21/2008)

why would we wanna suck for another year! thats stupid! Every team should wanna win, and we all know that if Redman starts the most game we could win is 5 or 6

i dont want to "suck" any year, but i dont see us drafting ryan and him leading us to the superbowl next year. i think this team has a lot of holes and im not sold on the "top" qbs in the draft so i would like to see us do what i proposed. let chris or dj get a year to prove if they are worth anything then look hard in the draft next year for qb or get one in free agency, and people dont think norwood is an everydown back and you want us to get sproles?

showyouright (1/21/2008)

**** McFadden is not that good

we could just get Darren Sporles off the Chrgers and go for someone else in the draft.:w00t::w00t:

Sure we could get someone else OL or DL. We could get a QB in the second round. We probably will not trade the pick because the value is not there. But did you just compare Darren McFadden to Darren Sporles????? :crazy:

hey you cant deny sporles speed and miniture power !

hes not an everydown back but hes worth the risk because we need a qb at # 3

Sporles has speed I'll grant you that, but miniture power????? lol None of the QBs in this draft are worth picking over McFadden or an OL. McFadden is the consensus number 1 player in this draft. The goal of this draft is to get the Falcons back into playoff contention. None of these QB's will do that this year or maybe the year after that.