I Have A Question -

bozoatl

This is all based on assumption. This is not necessarily what I think will or should happen. It's just thought I had, and wondered if anyone here knows the answer (not just guessing at it)

- Assume ATL wants Spagnuolo as HC

- Assume he wants to take the job

- Assume the Giants win the SB

- Does his price tag go up - as the DC of the World Champs?

bozoatl (1/21/2008)
This is all based on assumption. This is not necessarily what I think will or should happen. It's just thought I had, and wondered if anyone here knows the answer (not just guessing at it)

Yep.

I don't think anyone on the MB could possibly know the answers to these assumptions. You would have to know Spags personally to positively know, and I'm not even sure he knows right now. He appears to be totally focused on his task at hand, which now is preparing his D for the biggest stage in pro sports against one of the best offenses ever.

I'm sure it is safe to say Spags is on DT's list, but it is only speculation if the feeling is mutual.

I agree that money is not a major player here. It is more about the right fit for the coach and team. If Spags, or anyone other candidate is definitely the right fit and both parties feel the same, AB won't let money stand in the way.

Just my opinion and sorry I can't be more certain.

bozoatl (1/21/2008)

I don't think so since he was DC and not HC.