Spagnuolo vs Rex Ryan?

heyydanny

i know Spagnuolo is a candidate to be HC and so is Rex Ryan , but I'm just wondering why many people prefer Spag over Ryan. Personally, id like Rex Ryan because he had one of the top defenses in the past few years with the ravens(which are known for their defense), i cant think stats right now but just wanted to know what Spagnuolo has over Ryan. thankss

i dont get it eitherRex has run a top 5 Defense for years(except this year....the injury bug beat them).....I feel Rex Ryan would be a great headcoach.

So far, nobody in the NFL agrees. The team that he's been performing so well for just hired a special teams coach as the HC.

Peyton (1/21/2008)
I don't have a preference, but it's obvious they don't think Rex is the guy. Otherwise he'd already be the HC of the Falcons.

Exactly..there has to be some reason they don't like him because "if he was a good fit" he would already be our head coach. Probably salary dispute or something like that..

the only thing i could think of is

1.Rex Ryan wanted more money/salary cap

2. Spagnuolo is still in the playoffs and goin on into the SuperBowl

3. Spag is working with a weaker personel compared to Ryan

thats all i can think of....but i RATHER hav Rex Ryan!

Wel, the Ryan thing is over, so you might as well move on. If he was going to be the guy, he'd already be the guy.

Youre rite on the money man, as i stated in my post to add my guys to the list, and Rex is an excellent candidate. SPAG is riding high behind the G-men no doubt about it people who want him here would only jump ship the minute he fails and has no success. SPAG is Highly unproven, and come on now lets keep in mind that the G-MENs offense turned it around in the playoffs Elie has been showing out and almost flawless. Rex over SPag all day but check out my post I believe there are far better candidates than both who are AVAILBLE REALISTIC AND wont COST us TOO MUCH MONEY. plus if SPAG had a choice of coming here or somewhere else lets be real about it he is riding high he knows he isnt ready to be a head coach. Thats like going and getting a high school coach to say hey man you are pretty good come coach my team? Get real.