Giants fan here...

Kstone498

First I am extremely happy with what our players have done this year and Spags has done a GREAT job with our defense, brought the 28th ranked D last year to what it is now with pretty much the same talent, Turned a never has been in Webster into a playmaker and has really used our players to their strengths (Kiwi, Webster, Tuck). If you guys happen to snag Spags from us (Which I dread more then almost anything) you guys should be lucky and are put in pretty **** good hands.

To clear a few things that I have read here the last few days, the Giants did NOT decline the interview with the falcons for Spags, Spags himself declined the interview, saying he had more important things to prepare for like the playoffs. So those here who keep saying the Giants declined are misinformed, Coughlin called him into his office and said if you want to interview now you can and he said no. Second, I dont think he will take the interview now since he has probably the most important game he has to every coach in his career comming up, if you guys are willing to wait till after the superbowl to get your interview you very much will get it but until then I wouldnt hold your breath. Third of all I hope you guys dont wait and get a coach before the senior bowl, I really do not want to lose Spags and this is comming from a very critical fan of our defense as of late (last 5 or so years since Fox left).

Anyway good luck with your HC search, hope you dont land Spags but good luck in the draft, keep in mind if you land Spags your in **** good hands.

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
First I am extremely happy with what our players have done this year and Spags has done a GREAT job with our defense, brought the 28th ranked D last year to what it is now with pretty much the same talent, Turned a never has been in Webster into a playmaker and has really used our players to their strengths (Kiwi, Webster, Tuck). If you guys happen to snag Spags from us (Which I dread more then almost anything) you guys should be lucky and are put in pretty **** good hands.

To clear a few things that I have read here the last few days, the Giants did NOT decline the interview with the falcons for Spags, Spags himself declined the interview, saying he had more important things to prepare for like the playoffs. So those here who keep saying the Giants declined are misinformed, Coughlin called him into his office and said if you want to interview now you can and he said no. Second, I dont think he will take the interview now since he has probably the most important game he has to every coach in his career comming up, if you guys are willing to wait till after the superbowl to get your interview you very much will get it but until then I wouldnt hold your breath. Third of all I hope you guys dont wait and get a coach before the senior bowl, I really do not want to lose Spags and this is comming from a very critical fan of our defense as of late (last 5 or so years since Fox left).

Anyway good luck with your HC search, hope you dont land Spags but good luck in the draft, keep in mind if you land Spags your in **** good hands.

THANKS A LOT ........... BUT ........... 19-0:)

raven reborn (1/21/2008)
Who cares who declined or why? Congrats on your win but go troll elsewhere

I really dont think I was trolling whatsoever I just wanted to give you guys some information on what the giants fans think of Spags and fix some misinformation that some may think, if you think I was trolling then you sir did not read the post

Orange_Crush (1/21/2008)
Well if not him, then I don't know who. We're running out of options.

It sucks to have to bring this up to a Donkey fan, but SCHOTTENHEIMER! (I'm sure you've got PLENTY to say about THAT!:D But WE need him to turn our franchise around. I know he could never beat Elway, but WE need his EXPERIENCE!)

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)

thanks, i wish we could land him

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)

DUDE U KNOW U ARE A FALCON FAN WHO DECIDE TO CREATE AN NEW ACCOUNT AND MAKE LIKE U IS A GIANT FAN U SPAG WORSHIP.

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

I really dont think I was trolling whatsoever I just wanted to give you guys some information on what the giants fans think of Spags and fix some misinformation that some may think, if you think I was trolling then you sir did not read the post

You wasn't it was a good post. Don't pay attention to any of the people on this board most of them are new and have no manners. Thanks for the info and most of us know how good spags will be im willing to wait until after the SB to get him. I hope yall win, Strahan has earned a SB ring before he retires and will help cement him into the hall of fame one day. Good Luck and welcome to the boards.

falconchef (1/21/2008)
Orange_Crush (1/21/2008)
Well if not him, then I don't know who. We're running out of options.

It sucks to have to bring this up to a Donkey fan, but SCHOTTENHEIMER! (I'm sure you've got PLENTY to say about THAT!:D But WE need him to turn our franchise around. I know he could never beat Elway, but WE need his EXPERIENCE!)

I agree

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

Thanks for the Info

You will have to excuse some of these posters most are barely out of elementary school.

But such is the Falcons fan base many are young and very ignorant.

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

You weren't trolling. Please excuse the ignorant post. Apparently, since they have upgraded our board, they have yet to reinstall the more-on (sp) filter feature.

Good luck in the SB. 'Any given Sunday!'

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

Thanks for the post , Congrats for the win last night , I really enjoyed it and hope you guys will win it all , a GREAT game , you should be excited the way Eli has become a top QB within the last 6 games , He could not have played better for the conditions , He had a much better game than Brady even in the bad weather conditions . i would absolutely love to see yall win the SB .

I'm also glad BC of the way Tiki Barber did the team last year , just goes to show sometimes it's better for even a good player to leave a team that causes problems i n the Locker room .

That's the way I feel about D Hall, He is as good a cB as you can find but not a team first guy. I used to respect Tiki until he kept throwing off on Eli and the Coach last year . I think he is miffed this year BC the team got so much better without his sarcasm and presents . I love Eli's great attitude the last two years and how well he handles that bunch of junk by Tiki . I would love for you guys to win it all. Good Luck .

PS Bradshaw is better than TB anyway . I think he was one of the biigest reason for the win along with ELi and ah the big wR , Cant think of his name at the second.

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

I want to apologize for some of the kids that think that have to respond to everything with a smart a*s*s answer on this MB. I appreciate the info and so do most of the informed Falcon fans on here.

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)
raven reborn (1/21/2008)

If that was a "trolling" post, you're welcome to troll here anytime. I don't mind other teams coming here & talking smack a little, but your post was not even close to that. I really wanted to see GB win yesterday, but I will be a Giants fan in the Superbowl. :) Of those 2 northeastern teams, I'll take the Giants. Got their work cut out for them, but good luck all the same.

Thanks for the info and welcome aboard.

My wife says "Payton got his ring last year, Eli gets his ring this year."

She is quite physic on football games --not scores -- plays, she accurately predicts winners, interceptions, fumbles, and missed field goals. Can't always predict but when she does she never misses. And she says ELi gets his ring.

Sorry I'm pulling for the Pats

Kstone498 (1/21/2008)

Thanks a lot ;)