Leslie Frazier interview is one of the top stories on Fox 5 news here in Atlanta

freakyfalcon

freakyfalcon (1/20/2008)
He must have had one **** of an interview if its a top news story.

I saw that....and they were announcing the story coming up on the breaks during the game as a big story....I was thinking they were going to announce a hiring the way they pumped it up. He must have REALLY impressed.

Shiney_McShine (1/20/2008)
gadirtybird (1/20/2008)
I wouldn't mind him as the next HC,I like the fact he's from the Tony Dungy tree. Pretty much the Anti-Petrino.
I want a coach from the Christmas tree....Gifts for everyone!!!

Shiney,

Your sig isn't as cool as it was 12 hours ago...now its just plain...

Everyone was so upset we didn't get Lovie Smith after he took the Bears to the Super Bowl, now look at Da Bears. Jim Mora took Falcons to NFC Championship game, then slowly got figured out. Sean Payton took Saints to NFC Championship; now HE'S been figured out. It seems to me that MOST (I didn't say ALL) coordinators are NOT cut out for Head Coach because they don't know enough about managing both sides of the ball. Sure, a small handful of them stick, but MOST go into the revolving carousel of coach and coordinator for the rest of their careers. How many years ( and for how many bad teams)was Dungy a head coach before he got a guy named Manning to make him look good? How bad was Belichik in Clev and NE before Brady turned him into a coaching superstar? Gruden? One good year in a career full of average to poor ones. Billick...same thing. ETC ETC ETC... until you get to a guy named (Yes, if you've been reading my posts for the last week) Marty Schottenheimer. TWO losing seasons in TWENTY ONE!!!!????? We need THIS guy!!!

Every interview with Frazier (and there has been many) is big news.

Granted- Good man- Great Player....

As defensive Coordinator his 2007 Vikings were last in the NFC and 32nd in the NFL. I beleive his former team mate Singletary is a better option. The search goes on....

11=team (1/21/2008)
Every interview with Frazier (and there has been many) is big news.

Granted- Good man- Great Player....

As defensive Coordinator his 2007 Vikings were last in the NFC and 32nd in the NFL. I beleive his former team mate Singletary is a better option. The search goes on....

Sorry- That was pass defense rankings...His specialty