Jump to content

We have no choice but to wait another 2 weeks


vafalconfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

If Spags was who we were waiting on we have no choice but to wait until after the SB now. Who else is out there? The problem is now the ravens might hire Ryan as their DC

again. We have backed ourselves into a corner unless Dimitroff has plans to interview McDaniels. Once a HC is hired we will get a true direction of where we're going. This will be a 2 week extension of our hellish season IMHO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...