SPAGNUOLO 4 HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!

KRUNKuno

thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
Washington has first dibs on spags, we should go ahead and hire frazier but i like spags too.

how you figure???

How I figure what? How I figure I like spags too or How I figure we should hire frazier or How I figure washington has first dibs?

hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
Washington has first dibs on spags, we should go ahead and hire frazier but i like spags too.

how you figure???

How I figure what? How I figure I like spags too or How I figure we should hire frazier or How I figure washington has first dibs?

How you figure washington has first dibs? Last time I checked, Blank will pay just as much out tha backside for something he wants.

Snyder aint tha only one with deep pockets.

thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
BUT WHICH IS THE BETTER TEAM.

how you figure???

How you figure washington has first dibs? Last time I checked, Blank will pay just as much out tha backside for something he wants.

BUT WHICH IS THE BETTER,TEAM HA ENOUGH SAID

thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)
thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
hawkeyes (1/20/2008)

The NFC East Division has the most rivalrys and tradition, kinda like the sec in college football, Wahington is a storyed franchise with alot more tradition and its the nations capital team. Its just my opinion. I would rather coach the falcons but someone thats not a falcon fan would probably look at washington as the best place.

how you figure???

thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
such a shame we still have to wait if he's really our guy, but I called it. Spagnuolo was gonna keep Brett guessing and he DID.

tha pack got NOTHING in tha 2nd half NOTHING!!!!

tha guy knows what to do and how to coach.

The Pack got nothing in the 1st half as well other than lucky - a 90 yard pass and a penalty which kept a drive alive that started on New York's 47 - they were just outplayed all over the field tonight -- 40 minutes of possession by New York