IT WOULD BE STUPID

cstyle4200

Petrino is NOT my hero (1/20/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/20/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/20/2008)
Spagnuolo should be our guy.

Hey, think we could trade D Hall for E Manning?

id rather have D.hall over manning any day of the week.

even if he wins a superbowl? lol.. i mean d hall is good.. but a QB is a lil more important

yea last time i checked he hasnt won a superbowl. his D and RBs were the reason they were winning. that and harris blows more than an asian hooker. i mean **** more than half his yards are with burgess against harris.

GEORGIAfan (1/20/2008)
Petrino is NOT my hero (1/20/2008)
GEORGIAfan (1/20/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/20/2008)
Spagnuolo should be our guy.

Hey, think we could trade D Hall for E Manning?

id rather have D.hall over manning any day of the week.

even if he wins a superbowl? lol.. i mean d hall is good.. but a QB is a lil more important

yea last time i checked he hasnt won a superbowl. his D and RBs were the reason they were winning. that and harris blows more than an asian hooker. i mean **** more than half his yards are with burgess against harris.

well lets just steal the giants... I mean we'll take spags.. get their defense... Roddy laurent and dj hall will play as their receivers... and we will draft jonathan steward to be our brandon jacobs with norwood being our ahmad bradshaw.... haaaaaa

michaelgee (1/20/2008)
cstyle4200 (1/20/2008)
It would be stupid for Blank-o and company to wait until after the superbowl to interview Spag and hire an coach when there are plenty qualify coaches to interview and hired

Is there an ignore user funtionality here now?

This troll needs to go.

I BELIEVE U JUST LIKE ME FA$ I TRIED TO INGORE U BUT U JUST KEEP FOCUSING ON ME.