Atlanta will get a great Head Coach

Jerry Maguire

Whether it's Frazier or Spanuolo, or someone we haven't talked about yet. I believe the 3rd time will be a charm for everyone. We can read about the candidates and qualifications, but as fans, we don't get to be in the room when the interviews are done. One of the most important details in this search is that the coach and new GM are comfortable with each other. We cannot gauge that, but Dimitroff can...

I have more confidence in the franchise since the hiring of TD. And I truly believe the worst season in Falcons history will give birth to the best era of Falcon's football we have ever seen.

The Cush (1/20/2008)
Whether it's Frazier or Spanuolo, or someone we haven't talked about yet. I believe the 3rd time will be a charm for everyone. We can read about the candidates and qualifications, but as fans, we don't get to be in the room when the interviews are done. One of the most important details in this search is that the coach and new GM are comfortable with each other. We cannot gauge that, but Dimitroff can...

I have more confidence in the franchise since the hiring of TD. And I truly believe the worst season in Falcons history will give birth to the best era of Falcon's football we have ever seen.

Good Post- Way to bring us back to reality

We will get a good coach we just gotta be patient I know it is hard to after all the interviews and rumors flying around about Garrett, Spags, Rex, and everyone we have talked to or rumored to want to talk to. But we gotta be patient rushing a hire sometimes isnt smart Petrino is the best example of that notion. Have second 3rd maybe even 4th interviews with the team if you have to BE SMART dont act to fast we gotta get this one right no more bad coaches time to have a long term guy.

Guest JBopper

Whoever the new coach is as true fans we will back him and the team .So here`s to Mr. Dimitroff on locating our Vince Lombardi :w00t:.(insert your best coach here)