do u agree that

a player who is drafted is really a bust just cuz they did bad... i mean if sumbody is drafted by a team and does horrible does that mea nhe would be bad no matter who he was drafted by. cuz i think that if a person did bad on one team they might have dun betta on another team maybe by betta coachin for the player or leadership/mentor does anyone agree or am i just different

Juggalo_ATLFAN (1/20/2008)
a player who is drafted is really a bust just cuz they did bad... i mean if sumbody is drafted by a team and does horrible does that mea nhe would be bad no matter who he was drafted by. cuz i think that if a person did bad on one team they might have dun betta on another team maybe by betta coachin for the player or leadership/mentor does anyone agree or am i just different

I think Dilfer said it best:

"Some of the failures are less the guy's fault and more how they were handled. I'll be the first to tell you, I had great football players on my team in college, and they made me look better than I was. Conversely, in the NFL, I had bad talents sometimes that made me look worse than I was."

Tim Couch is a great example. Completely terrible situation.

Conversely someone like Brady is in the perfect situation

busboyisback (1/20/2008)

I think Dilfer said it best:

"Some of the failures are less the guy's fault and more how they were handled. I'll be the first to tell you, I had great football players on my team in college, and they made me look better than I was. Conversely, in the NFL, I had bad talents sometimes that made me look worse than I was."

Tim Couch is a great example. Completely terrible situation.

Conversely someone like Brady is in the perfect situation

brady was a 4000 yard passer before moss, welker and stallworth. as for joey, he holds onto the ball to long. you could give him the packers, colts or pats oline and he would still not figure it out. he is good for a fill in start but not a 16 game starter.

I think it takes 3 years before you can say that a player is a bust.

dan minnich (1/21/2008)

brady was a 4000 yard passer before moss, welker and stallworth. as for joey, he holds onto the ball to long. you could give him the packers, colts or pats oline and he would still not figure it out. he is good for a fill in start but not a 16 game starter.

He was ruined by the Lions O-Line, though. If he had started out with the packers, colts, or pats o line he could have been an excellent QB. But if Brady had started out with the Lions O line, I highly doubt he would be what he is today.