Brian Billick would make a great HC

cyofish

80-64 record 8 years at Baltimore

4 out of the 8 season he took Baltimore to the playoffs

He has a Superbowl ring

Went 13-3 in 2006

He accomplished this record despite not having a decent QB and WRs. When he got the battered and aged McNair in 2006, the Ravens went 13-3..

The startig QBs since 1999 were Elvis Grbac, Trent Dilfer, Kyle Boller, Anthony Wright, and Steve McNair. Their best WRs during Billick's tenure was Mark Clayton and Derrick Mason. Rest are forgettable.

Billick is a no-nonsense displinarian. He will keep guys like DeAngelo in line. Ravens were always noted for their strong defense but Billick was always an offensive guy. If he's given a good QB, effective WRs I think he can really do winders.

cyofish (1/20/2008)
80-64 record 8 years at Baltimore

4 out of the 8 season he took Baltimore to the playoffs

He has a Superbowl ring

Went 13-3 in 2006

He accomplished this record despite not having a decent QB and WRs. When he got the battered and aged McNair in 2006, the Ravens went 13-3..

The startig QBs since 1999 were Elvis Grbac, Trent Dilfer, Kyle Boller, Anthony Wright, and Steve McNair. Their best WRs during Billick's tenure was Mark Clayton and Derrick Mason. Rest are forgettable.

Billick is a no-nonsense displinarian. He will keep guys like DeAngelo in line. Ravens were always noted for their strong defense but Billick was always an offensive guy. If he's given a good QB, effective WRs I think he can really do winders.

and offensive guru did crack the top 10 in balt. rex ryan is the guy who lead that team.

There are other reasons I don't want Billick which have all been already discussed.

But I don't think I could watch that Pompous jerk at a post game press conference with the Falcons. It would break my heart. He tries to come across as the smartest guy in the room, and if you look at his results, he sure as **** isn't.