Jay Glazer reports

JTFalcon89

thakrunk1 (1/20/2008)
brvslugger10 (1/20/2008)

yup im going to follow whatever schefter says though because 98% of the time what he says comes true.

if you minus that number by 97% than you get Mort's accuracy

LMAO. not so much as to what you said, but to tha guy spiking that football in your sig.

I know, I laugh every time I see it.

I think that Ryan was eliminated a while ago. That is why he quickly accepted the DC position with the Ravens.

Glazer may be a reliable source, but keep in mind that he trades in rumors. The way it looks now, Frazier is the top candidate with Spags as the X-factor. Dimitroff will be researching Frazier for a couple of days. That will include interviews with people that know Frazier very well. If Frazier gets good marks league-wide, I would bet that he gets the offer. Spags will be left out.....a victim of his own success.

Glazer had more Falcon insite than others , He has more inside connections , But If we were real interested in Ryan , I think it would already be a done deal. Maybe not but I think they must be very interested in Sombody in the last 4 teams reamaining or else they wouldn't chance losing Ryan , They may be thinking tha Ryan is a last resort if they can't get the Mstery Man ! ;)

Draftnut57 (1/20/2008)
Glazer had more Falcon insite than others , He has more inside connections , But If we were real interested in Ryan , I think it would already be a done deal. Maybe not but I think they must be very interested in Sombody in the last 4 teams reamaining or else they wouldn't chance losing Ryan , They may be thinking tha Ryan is a last resort if they can't get the Mstery Man ! ;)

it will be interesting to see if we interview anybody from Green Bay or San Diego now....I'm not aware of any high profile assistants but you never know......

I think we will interview Steve Spagnuolo and maybe Josh McDaniels but not sure about him - I want Spags!