Green Bay Packers VS the New York Giants

nativefalcon

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MidWest Falcon (1/20/2008)
I'm excited for this game. I'll be the first to admit that I have hated on the Giants all year. I always picked them to lose in my pickem league and they always won. This should be a good game and the weather is just insane.

Midwest Falcon, I have to ask, who you pulling for in this game? I'm pulling for the Packers all the way.

freeze1st (1/20/2008)
MidWest Falcon (1/20/2008)
I'm excited for this game. I'll be the first to admit that I have hated on the Giants all year. I always picked them to lose in my pickem league and they always won. This should be a good game and the weather is just insane.

Ty, I have to ask, who you pulling for in this game? I'm pulling for the Packers all the way.

I have to go with the Packers just because of Favre ;)

freeze1st (1/20/2008)
They just said in the pre-game what I was thinking myself, it's funny how at the start of the season all the giants fans were ready to throw eli and their head coach under the bus, and now they are in the nfc championship.

I made a typing error so I will ask again, who are you pulling for in this game Midwest Falcon? I'm pulling for Green Bay all the way!:D

cstyle4200 (1/20/2008)
nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
Wish it was the falcons, maybe next year. :( 0 degrees and -25 to -30 wind chill. Just looking at the pre-game they are cold.
NEXT YEAR MAYBE SO IF **** FREEZES OVER.

Atlanta update just what we already know, depends on this game. I just would like the packers to win, mainly so favre can get a chance of winning another super bowl, because if he does. he probably will retire. ;)

nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
cstyle4200 (1/20/2008)
nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
Wish it was the falcons, maybe next year. :( 0 degrees and -25 to -30 wind chill. Just looking at the pre-game they are cold.

Atlanta update ;)just what we already know, depends on this game.

Does anybody know if they are calling for snow during the game? I heard the other day they were forecasting it for this game but haven't heard any recent updates?

Sounds like clear skies since they just said a full moon. So It doesn't sound like it to me. Just wondering.

freeze1st (1/20/2008)
nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
cstyle4200 (1/20/2008)
nativefalcon (1/20/2008)

Atlanta update ;)just what we already know, depends on this game.

Does anybody know if they are calling for snow during the game? I heard the other day they were forecasting it for this game but haven't heard any recent updates?

Sounds like clear skies since they just said a full moon. So It doesn't sound like it to me. Just wondering.

weather channel says, -2 with -18 Windchill with 10mph winds. Dayum thats cold. It was only 26 when we played there in the playoffs thats balmy compared to that. :P