Dimitroff

f.i.l.a_84

YOu know ever since we hired the guy for the GM position everybody has been asking what was his part in drafting Tom Brady......da...da....da. Well my real question for the guy is, "what was his impact in drafting that awesome Oline for the Pats? I mean dayum. Can the Chargers at least pinch Brady. HOpefully Dimitroff had a lot of say in who the pats drafted on the line because we all know that is one of our weakest spots on this team.

Just my opinion.

yea....that would go a long way towards getting this thing on track....but again this is not a fly by night mission it will take time....something the most fans here don't have since, one they bash Mckay rightfully so in some instances but he by far has done the best drafting that the atlanta falcons have seen ;) and two some mention that anderson and houston are bust in only one year playing..........., but with patience I see us finally getting it right :cool:

f.i.l.a_84 (1/20/2008)
well let's just hope that his impact and success of finding gems carries over to Atlanta. WE really need an improvement on the line. Why draft a QB if we can't protect him or another RB if we can't open up lanes. Improve the line please Dimitroff.

If the lanes open and your back cant find them then you still have a problem. If your back not explosive enough to hit the holes and make a play on the secondary then you really have a problem.

well I thought Norwood was an explosive back?:blink:. I also thought that he hit the hole very quickly, and most times he might have hit the hole to fast before it really had a chance to develop or if it would develop at all. I can see your point of view if you are talking about Dunn, who we all know goes down at the sign of contact.

Once again just my opinion.

Go Falcons!!!!

I'm much agreed brvslugger i would look to improve the right side of the line. Replace Forney and Weiner and get some new guys in here with good size to help us in our pass protection. Blaylock will be great for us and I would try Foster at LT again unless we can get Jake Long then i would move Foster to RT. I would also like to see what Datish could do. I really hated that he got hurt b4 the season.

Just my opinion.

Go Falcons!!!