Cory Boyd=Kevin Faulk

KRUNKuno

I've been watching Kevin Faulk rip tha Chargers defense today. Not by running, but by RECIEVING. Dimitroff was preaching "role players" and spoke highly of Kevin Faulk. Maroney's getting it done running, thanks to some huge holes and great outside blocking, but Faulk is keeping tha drives alive with his versatility.

Cory Boyd has the best hands of any back in this draft, hands down. He's a runningback that looks for tha ball to be passed to him. At 6'1'' 214, he can surely add some more pounds making him even harder to bring down. He's powerful, shifty, has decent speed, and is a team player. Tha guy gets tha job done and I'm all for picking him up in later rounds.

Im not saying he's our runningback of tha future, but he can surely contribute to tha cause.

never that. norwood has speed and hands, yea, but he's not tha biggest threat to run it up tha middle.

boyd gives defenses a look of run up tha middle, outside, or receiver option.

norwood gives more run to tha outside, or receiver option.

for tha record, I believe Dunn will restructure and be back, meaning boyd will be 3rd on tha depth chart. he could get playing time tho in certain packages because he gives you different options.

What about Dunn? Does anyone remember back when he was a good receiver (i.e., on Tampa Bay)?

I say we make Norwood the starting HB, then spell him often with a Forte/Boyd draft pick and maybe Snelling, too.

Then we could use Dunn on passing situations as a receiving back. I think it could keep him around for another year or two if he wants to keep playing, because it would put much less wear and tear on his body.

virginiafalcon (1/20/2008)
What about Dunn? Does anyone remember back when he was a good receiver (i.e., on Tampa Bay)?

I say we make Norwood the starting HB, then spell him often with a Forte/Boyd draft pick and maybe Snelling, too.

Then we could use Dunn on passing situations as a receiving back. I think it could keep him around for another year or two if he wants to keep playing, because it would put much less wear and tear on his body.

Dunn sucks now.he can't move and always looks to go down.