Leslie Frazier hired this week

John Murphy

Sources close to the organization are talking about how impressed they were with Frazier's interview in addition to the glowing recommendation from Parcells. The fact that he has two Super Bowl rings and has been succesful wherever he has been. Although he is low key (like Dungy) the players respect him and would hate to lose him in Minnesota. Look for him to be brought back in on Wednsday and hired on Thursday.

On a personal note- I know that Frazier is the best man for the job in Atlanta. He is more qualified than Spagnulio. Frazier too worked under Jimmie Johnson and also under Dungy and Lewis- two other great defensive coaches. I don't know why everyone loves Spagnulio so much- he has only been a coordinator for one year! Spagnulio was Frazier quality control coach when they were in Philly! I'm glad many of you are not the GM or owner becuase some of you who post on this board don't have a clue! I loved the post that said Spagnulio would be great because he worked under Johnson at Philadelpia...well...here's a newsflash for all you- SO DID FRAZIER!!!!

John Murphy (1/20/2008)
Sources close to the organization are talking about how impressed they were with Frazier's interview in addition to the glowing recommendation from Parcells. The fact that he has two Super Bowl rings and has been succesful wherever he has been. Although he is low key (like Dungy) the players respect him and would hate to lose him in Minnesota. Look for him to be brought back in on Wednsday and hired on Thursday.

On a personal note- I know that Frazier is the best man for the job in Atlanta. He is more qualified than Spagnulio. Frazier too worked under Jimmie Johnson and also under Dungy and Lewis- two other great defensive coaches. I don't know why everyone loves Spagnulio so much- he has only been a coordinator for one year! Spagnulio was Frazier quality control coach when they were in Philly! I'm glad many of you are not the GM or owner becuase some of you who post on this board don't have a clue! I loved the post that said Spagnulio would be great because he worked under Johnson at Philadelpia...well...here's a newsflash for all you- SO DID FRAZIER!!!!

right.... you cant even spell his name right.... Steve Spagnuolo

Spags is plenty qualified... its people like you that make me laugh that think they are awesome for speculating.... NOONE KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN... just wait and see... this speculation is hillarious

Petrino is NOT my hero (1/20/2008)
John Murphy (1/20/2008)

right.... you cant even spell his name right.... Steve Spagnuolo

Spags is plenty qualified... its people like you that make me laugh that think they are awesome for speculating.... NOONE KNOWS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN... just wait and see... this speculation is hillarious

I'M TIRED OF SAYING THAT BUT I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME WAIT!

michaelgee (1/20/2008)
John Murphy (1/20/2008)
Did you know Spagnuolo is only 5'8? That's interesting....

Obviously we define our heroes in different ways, Stephen Hawking is a real hero who has defeated much more than a stupid madden game.

What does a person's height have to do with intelligence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

thaflameofatlanta (1/20/2008)
John Murphy (1/20/2008)
Frazier was also the runner up in Miami. Anybody who impresses the Tuna is food in my book.

Agreed. This is one shady rumor that I wish was true. I like Spags and Frazier, but I like Frazier's resume and body of work more than I do Spags.

Agreed here too. I hope they hire Frazier this week. I would want Spags if we couldnt have Frazier but we can have Frazier so lets get this thing done.