• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GEORGIAfan (1/20/2008)
Mojo Risin (1/20/2008)
Yeah, don't "hate" cheaters. It is so admirable.:doze:

ignorant people think the Pats Cheated this year.

Yeah cause as we all know, they weren't recording other teams to steal their signals.:Wow:

If they did it once, they did it multiple times.

marvinthemartian (1/20/2008)
I want the Chargers to win their game because I dont want NE to go 19-0 and be world champs.

I want the Packers to win their game in a close one because I want Spags as our coach next week.

The best Super Bowl however would be the Packers and the Pats......that would be a classic.

Old Patriot staff have known of the Pats doing it before this season so that excuse is BS.

1 cheated game puts an asterisk beside the "perfect season" and I like to root for the underdog. Call it hating or whatever but IF the Patriots complete the perfect season, there will ALWAYS be the lingering question.

It would be nice to see the '72 Dolphins shut up but not at the cost of the game's integrity.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/20/2008)
I'm pretty sure every team in the NFL has cheated in some way but didn't get caught.

Pretty sure how? If they didn't get caught, how can you be pretty sure?

How many original Falcon fans here are disgusted at the way the Broncos cheated in our Superbowl year?;)

P.S. This new forum sucks.

Mojo Risin (1/20/2008)
I'll talk about whatever I want when it relates to the same topic. If you have a problem with it, put your thread in the proper forum or cry to a mod.

well the pats cheating is a non topic, considering it happened 14 weeks ago, and also, we had banker in here last weekend. it happens every year during playoffs. wish we were in it. ;)

nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
well the pats cheating is a non topic, considerinf it happened 14 weeks ago, and also, we had banker in here last weekend. it happens everey year during playoffs. wish we were in it. ;)

To you maybe.

But don't complain about what gets discussed in this topic(when it is relevant) while your topic is in the FALCONS section to begin with.;)

Mojo Risin (1/20/2008)
nativefalcon (1/20/2008)
well the pats cheating is a non topic, considerinf it happened 14 weeks ago, and also, we had banker in here last weekend. it happens everey year during playoffs. wish we were in it. ;)

To you maybe.

But don't complain about what gets discussed in this topic(when it is relevant) while your topic is in the FALCONS section to begin with.;)

Dude, for the last 3 weeks, where were you? we have done this, if Pure Football Worked and updated the front page, since November would be nice. ;)

Mojo Risin (1/20/2008)
Yeah, don't "hate" cheaters. It is so admirable.:doze:
Absolutely, because as we all know that taping 1 half of the first game of the season, that didn't even help, really helped NE the rest of the way to get to this point, whatever. I guess I can see your point since NE is the only team in the history of the NFL that has tried to get the other teams signals. If it makes you feel better, if the Chargers play hard they can win, now THAT would be admirable.alien.gif