Update me..

Hi Doubletrouble,

The most recent interviews were held over the weekend. Smith the DC from Jags came in for a 2nd visit, and Leslie Frazier, the DC from the Vikes came in for a 1st. I believe these were the first interviews officially set up by TD.

It is pretty much a sure thing that we have Giants DC Spag on our list are awaiting to see the outcome of the game this evening. If the Giants lose, an interview could be set up for early next week. If Giants win, we will not be allowed to interview him until after the SB. I don't know how DT will handle this.

I have read everything i can find on speculation, but I can't confirm anyone else who may be on TD's list. If the Giants lose and Spags is not interviewed, or is interviewed but is not offered the job, then it would seem evident that there are candidate(s) on the staff of the 2 SB teams.

This is all I know; maybe some of the other members know more.

woodstockfan (1/20/2008)
Hi Doubletrouble,

The most recent interviews were held over the weekend. Smith the DC from Jags came in for a 2nd visit, and Leslie Frazier, the DC from the Vikes came in for a 1st. I believe these were the first interviews officially set up by TD.

It is pretty much a sure thing that we have Giants DC Spag on our list are awaiting to see the outcome of the game this evening. If the Giants lose, an interview could be set up for early next week. If Giants win, we will not be allowed to interview him until after the SB. I don't know how DT will handle this.

I have read everything i can find on speculation, but I can't confirm anyone else who may be on TD's list. If the Giants lose and Spags is not interviewed, or is interviewed but is not offered the job, then it would seem evident that there are candidate(s) on the staff of the 2 SB teams.

This is all I know; maybe some of the other members know more.

Good post. That pretty much sums it up.