It's Not Where You Start, It's Where You Finish!

he hate me

The Falcons started off on the wrong foot. The Falcons should have started off by hiring a GM. and the new GM should have opened the coaching search.

The Falcons got lost along the way from point A to point B, but they got to point B in the end.

The fact that Leslie Frazier got an interview is a positive sign. Thomas is putting his own stamp on the Falcons. Frazier was not on the original list of HC candidates. It shows Rich McKay is not pulling Thomas's strings.

As for the length of the process this may work in the Falcons favour. Perhaps the best HC candidate has not had a chance to interview with any teams yet (Spags).

If Thomas gets the right man for the job nobody will be complaining how we got from point A to point B.

It's Not Where You Start, It's Where You Finish!

I agree. Personally I'm tired of hearing the media mention that the Falcon's have botched the search or how they've been turned down again and again. As a fan, I don't care about the search prior to TD. It really began in earnest once he came on board and the results going forward are what matters.

QuestionMark (1/20/2008)
I agree. Personally I'm tired of hearing the media mention that the Falcon's have botched the search or how they've been turned down again and again. As a fan, I don't care about the search prior to TD. It really began in earnest once he came on board and the results going forward are what matters.

It's not where you start, it's where you finish. The Falcons started off the process on the right foot in 2003 by hiring a GM before looking for a HC and look how that turned out. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if this process has been flawed as long as the Falcons get the right men for the jobs.