Congrats to BJ Penn

He certainly has all of the tools to be an all-time great but I hope he can take it seriously and be consistent in his efforts and training.

Also congrats to RJJ who won a pretty easy decision over Tito Trinidad. I've been a huge RJJ fan since he was in the Olympics, but I have to admit that his recent comments about dog fighting have caused me to rethink my stance on him. Great talent, disappointing morals.

Congrats indeed!

2nd guy in the history of the UFC to win titles in 2 different weight classes. Other one was some guy named "Couture" :D

Penn is my favorite fighter. Some folks hate the ground game, but I can't see how anyone can think B.J. Penn's ground game is boring. The dude just has skills.

JDaveG (1/21/2008)
Congrats indeed!

2nd guy in the history of the UFC to win titles in 2 different weight classes. Other one was some guy named "Couture" :D

Penn is my favorite fighter. Some folks hate the ground game, but I can't see how anyone can think B.J. Penn's ground game is boring. The dude just has skills.

People that don't like a ground game have no business watching MMA. They should be watching the WWE. To me, the MMA was built on the ground game. Knockouts may be exciting to watch, but there is just as much excitement in a good ground game if you know what to look for.