D. Hall or A. samuel

Neither, but if I had to pick, i'd take Samuel.

Never saw him in Belichick's face before.

and you still wont excuse that? Clearly Petrino did not command respect in the locker room and the vet's took control. Just coz Hall stands up for his team and plays lights out you want to take him off the team. Many people on here say he is a me first guy. Well those same people want Chad Johnson and guess what both of these guys care about their teams and they bring leadership and charisma to a team. They are model citizens and whats wrong with some intensity. I swear to god some fans are just absurd.

falconstat2dfreak (1/19/2008)
telecaster then if we cut d.hall or trade him . who would u liek to back him up. that is a FA no rookies.

I'd like to see us dangle him to the Browns for Quinn so we don't have to draft a QB in the first round (though I'm secretly hoping Dennis Dixon falls to us in the 3rd or 4th round)

Sign Samuel to replace him. I'm sure the Dimitroff connection will help.

deangelo hall hands down! y? because he is the best we have and the only player i have ever seen be put in a situation like we had this year and still be a top 10 DB. show me a player that has been on the field more then the QB has taken snaps and still puts up the numbers he does. yea he has a big mouth but we haven't had a coach to shut him up. we need a strong coach to show our team they cant just do what ever they want. u never c the patriots coach clap and smile after a big play because they know it could have been better. we need that... not better players not a new QB not a new Defense. and defiantly not vick.(for those that insist that he is coming back.)

Hahaha....

How soon we forget... do you guys not remember Asante Samuel holding out of training camp and pitching fit saying he wasn't going to play and he wanted to be traded?

I'll take DHall any day of the week. He doesn't have the luxury of a consistant pass rush or a good safety in coverage like Samuel does and he still impresses me more.

Both are aggressive corners and BOTH seek a big contract. Gee why is Samuel a free agent? Because he couldn't get his big ol contract from the Patriots and wanted to sit out 10 games to get it. I'm so glad Hall blew up in that idiot's face. Guy was an absolute joke. No disrespect to Samuel, guy is a great corner and plays just as aggressive to Hall, but I think Hall is great and I love watching him play and hope to god he stays with the Falcons.

Guest JBopper

Samuel, Hall is all about Hall.He said he wants to be on a winning team,we are in a rebuilding phase we may have a great year but usually your lucky to go .500.Trade him to a winning team now while hes worth something. He said it himself one big injury he loses value to himself and his team why would he want to chance that?

JBopper (1/20/2008)
Samuel, Hall is all about Hall.He said he wants to be on a winning team,we are in a rebuilding phase we may have a great year but usually your lucky to go .500.Trade him to a winning team now while hes worth something. He said it himself one big injury he loses value to himself and his team why would he want to chance that?

How are we as fans any different? Do we not want to be fans of a winning team? Hall just wants to play for a team that is serious about winning and doesn't want them to bring someone like Petrino in again who is just going to bolt the first chance another opportunity comes open.