How many people are expecting us to screw this HC search up?

ol'_dirty2

falconstat2dfreak (1/19/2008)
all i am gonna say is wow. you want us to fail getting HC?

Wrong!!! Try reading a little bit.

I want to know if others are expecting us to screw it up. Personally, I think we just need a good football mind that can also manage and motivate other people. The name doesn't matter. It's up to the FO to get more talent in here to support whomever the coach is.

Answer the question with an answer, not another question.

The Kid with the Golden Arm (1/19/2008)
ol_dirty2 (1/19/2008)
Just curious how many long time fans think we are snakebit down here in the ATL. Any takers?
Considering that Blank and McKay are still part the process, the chances are astronomical.

no i don't think they will screw it up as AB is still trying to recover from his non-lube ##### raping he got from quitrino.

what i am saying they ae taking there time unlike last time jumping to the college ranks to find someone very quickly

bgarcia28 (1/19/2008)
We have not been snake-bitten, just poorly managed.

I also think that Blank has passed through his learning curve and has grown up as an owner. I expect great things in the near future.

Agreed. Hands off is the way to go for AB. He needs to be less visible than Jerry Jones. Just come down from the box to congratulate the coach when we're ahead.

Personally, I think AB is exploring all options this time around and not making a reflex decision like he did last year. I was a lil disturbed by the interest in Pete Carroll and Jason Garrett, but he brought a football mind in with the hiring of TD and I think at the end of the day they'll make a good decision. Personally, i'd like them to hire Jim Schwartz from Tenn, but I would have no prob if they went with Spags from the NYG or Leslie Frazier from the Vikings. These are guys who have had years of coaching experience and seem to be great motivators. I do have faith in the process...

raven reborn (1/19/2008)
No matter who we get, some people will bash him :(

The media love to take a ##### on us, they will probably say we got it wrong, too.

I just wish/hope we have a winning season next year to shut them all up

that wont stop the media they will still hate us lol. they think we are the raiders reincarnated. the media have been bashing the falcons for forever. you heard jamie dukes call roddy a number two wideout at best. the only players they really respect is horn, boley and dunn. im hoping for that winning season too though;)

I wasn't expecting anything good to begin with, Blank and McKay hardly deserved the benefit of the doubt after the regular season they put us through. The false talk with Shotty was disturbing enough, then the talk of Blank throwing the franchise at Pete Carroll for no apparent reason, I just lost hope after that.

Nativebird (1/20/2008)
bad decisions by bad owners...owners who have other interests in owning an NFL football team, like Ego; PR; Community fame; Billionaire Boredom;...anything OTHER than hiring and letting those that KNOW actually DO.
I totally agree. This won't be fixed until the Falcons are sold to an owner that's 100% comitted to winning and winning only.

ol_dirty2 (1/19/2008)
falconstat2dfreak (1/19/2008)
all i am gonna say is wow. you want us to fail getting HC?

Wrong!!! Try reading a little bit.

I want to know if others are expecting us to screw it up. Personally, I think we just need a good football mind that can also manage and motivate other people. The name doesn't matter. It's up to the FO to get more talent in here to support whomever the coach is.

Answer the question with an answer, not another question.

thats the guilt trip some of them guys will try to throw at you because the falcons are losers. in there minds its not the organization its the fans fault that the teams are loseras:w00t::w00t::w00t: