Is this what you want to SPEND 60-80 mil on ???

swiftkick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cstyle4200 (1/19/2008)
THE BEST CB IN THE NFL IS GOING TO GET BEAT SOMETIME U LOSER IF NOT THEY SHOULD BE MAKING 200 MILLION AN YEAR.

whats with the name calling ...are you related to Hall is he going to break you off with something something or you just got a lil man crush on Hall in his spandex running around the dome chasing wrs that beat him off the line..

you think his but looks cute ??

hey, don't worry about swiftkick and birdweiserr. All they do on the MBs is to think of problems the Falcons have, but they never come up with solutions on how to fix it.

I mean if they want D-Hall gone, they should at least think of a way to replace him. But they never come up with solutions - they'd rather be destructive than constructive.

somecut8 (1/19/2008)
hey, don't worry about swiftkick and birdweiserr. All they do on the MBs is to think of problems the Falcons have, but they never come up with solutions on how to fix it.

I mean if they want D-Hall gone, they should at least think of a way to replace him. But they never come up with solutions - they'd rather be destructive than constructive.

My suggestion to replace Hall would be move Jimmy Williams back to corner and bring in a guy like Drayton Florence ...Then go out early in the draft and find a stud FS that can replace Crocker and be reliable in pass coverages ..That is how..

Give me a solid cover corner like a Florence who nearly isnt as talented as Hall but good in coverage with an stud FS to help out over a solid corner in Hall who takes gambles and gets beat off the line and has to either rely on a Safty over top or his makeup speed.

Plus Flroence and a young stud at FS would be half of what Hall is looking for

swiftkick (1/19/2008)

My suggestion to replace Hall would be move Jimmy Williams back to corner

For your next trick, will you advise Carolina to dump Steve Smith in favor of Ryne Robinson?

I'll take the guy who can play. You can have the one that can't.

Seriously, Jimmy Williams? Dude.

swiftkick (1/19/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (1/19/2008)
Would you pay 60-80 mil on Champ Bailey. If so watch his highlight this year.

NO THATS MY POINT..NO corner is worth that kind of money

You could make a point that no player is worth that kind of money, but this is the NFL and players do make that kind of money.

monoxide (1/19/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/19/2008)
Hall is just an average CB with an above average mouth.

Bye bye Hall. We will not miss you.

I think 90 percent of this board wouldn't miss you either.

I remember the same things being posted about Deion. He left and it use to make me sick

when he made picks against us. It was painfull to watch. So go on and a get rid of our

playmaker if it happens I am going on record and saying it will haunt us for years.

jidady (1/19/2008)
swiftkick (1/19/2008)

My suggestion to replace Hall would be move Jimmy Williams back to corner

For your next trick, will you advise Carolina to dump Steve Smith in favor of Ryne Robinson?

I'll take the guy who can play. You can have the one that can't.

Seriously, Jimmy Williams? Dude.

Jimmy Williams has not gotten his chance...I think the kid has talent and I am not saying he is going to be as productive as Hall was but we need to see what this kid got and we can spend the money that we are going to spend on Hall elsewhere

Hard Knock (1/19/2008)
monoxide (1/19/2008)
birdweiserrr (1/19/2008)
Hall is just an average CB with an above average mouth.

Bye bye Hall. We will not miss you.

I think 90 percent of this board wouldn't miss you either.

I remember the same things being posted about Deion. He left and it use to make me sick

when he made picks against us. It was painfull to watch. So go on and a get rid of our

playmaker if it happens I am going on record and saying it will haunt us for years.

Please, Please dont compare D Hall to Primetime..

Primetime is the greatest corner to ever play the game plus a top 10 kick/punt returner that changed the game on a drop of a dime..single covered Jerry Rice

swiftkick (1/19/2008)

Jimmy Williams has not gotten his chance...

Sporting News seems to think he never will since he's a potential cut this off-season.

we can spend the money that we are going to spend on Hall elsewhere

The reason we got stuck with Jason Webster was because the free agent market for corners was such that the good ones went immediately. Then, we had to overpay him. If we let Hall go, we would have to turn around and make a Webster-like move in order to take what we could get on the open market. Things don't happen in a vacuum. We don't have an adequate replacement for Hall and the last two we've tried to find at corner were Webster and Lewis Sanders. How well did that work out?

I'll take the stud, thanks.

Jimmy Williams has not gotten his chance...I think the kid has talent and I am not saying he is going to be as productive as Hall was but we need to see what this kid got and we can spend the money that we are going to spend on Hall elsewhere

There is a reason Jimmy Williams moved to FS and it is not because we lack depth at that position. He is not a good Corner in the NFL.