Why all the singletary talk?

Chiropractor

I don't want singletary here as a HC, But where is the other options on poll? Like they think he will be a good coach because he was a good player and will get respect. Nothing personal but this poll is sorta racist it looks like to me. Just because someone wants singletary as a coach doesn't mean they want him because he is black. I wanted Caldwell but not singletary. So what does skin color have to do with it?

Chiropractor (1/20/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/19/2008)
So what does skin color have to do with it?

In Atlanta, or the rest of the world?

In Atlanta. You made an obviously racist poll, so now please explain it with your obviously racist beliefs.

I'm white as a sheet and I want Singletary for our next HC. I must be some kind of racist too, no?

Here's your rope. Hang yourself.

Superfan "! (1/20/2008)
Chiropractor (1/20/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/19/2008)

In Atlanta. You made an obviously racist poll, so now please explain it with your obviously racist beliefs.

I'm white as a sheet and I want Singletary for our next HC. I must be some kind of racist too, no?

I'm black and I find it offensive for you to tell me to 'hang myself'.

I feel sorry for my kids that will have to put up with people like you.

Chiropractor (1/20/2008)
Superfan "! (1/20/2008)
Chiropractor (1/20/2008)
FalconFan13 (1/19/2008)

I'm black and I find it offensive for you to tell me to 'hang myself'.

I feel sorry for my kids that will have to put up with people like you.

As long as your kids don't grow up Racist like you they should be ok.

Chiropractor (1/19/2008)
I voted for he's black, because if most of these guys were GM... Our team would look like Gramblings football team.
<<<

I have to agree with you. I wish fans would not look at the what color but look for the best coach for the job..I dont care what color I just want to win..Black ,white, blue or red...

kenk (1/20/2008)
Chiropractor (1/19/2008)
I voted for he's black, because if most of these guys were GM... Our team would look like Gramblings football team.
<<<

I have to agree with you. I wish fans would not look at the what color but look for the best coach for the job..I dont care what color I just want to win..Black ,white, blue or red...

Please tell me this,when a white message board member wants a white coach, do non-white members of the board throw out the so-called "race card". Just because a person wants the team to hire a black coach, you and others like you, think it's simply due to the color of their skin. Maybe some of the players need a swift kick in the ##### to get this team going. You guys act like black coaches, as a whole, are illiterate and incompetent. This *ish is incredible.

I am a white. Grew up in middle Georgia, on the farm.

I have wanted Singletary as the coach all along. I thought him and Schotty were the two best fits. I have no idea WTF skin color has to do with coaching preference. Wins and losses are the only black and white I give a crap about.

What a load of BS.