Dimitroff Marching To A Different Drum Beat?

3rd and short

It seems Dimitroff is out of step with this message board? -- Do we try to get him back in line? -- Or do we allow him to keep doing things his way?:D

Seriously, I like his method of operation so far and believe he will prove to be worth his salt.

One thing is for certain -- it seems if you interview with Atlanta, it will mean more money for you down the road.

Look at all the people who have interviewed and went on to more $$ and promotions? --- Looks like Rex Ryan will be getting a raise to resume his position at the team that fired him and said they had no interest in keeping him around. -- Go figure?

If I was a coach --- I would want to bounce off Atlanta and see what happened.

3rd and short (1/19/2008)
It seems Dimitroff is out of step with this message board? -- Do we try to get him back in line? -- Or do we allow him to keep doing things his way?:D

Seriously, I like his method of operation so far and believe he will prove to be worth his salt.

One thing is for certain -- it seems if you interview with Atlanta, it will mean more money for you down the road.

Look at all the people who have interviewed and went on to more $$ and promotions? --- Looks like Rex Ryan will be getting a raise to resume his position at the team that fired him and said they had no interest in keeping him around. -- Go figure?

there is all of this talk about ryan going back to the ravens, yet nobody seems to have any substantial proof. in most of the recent articles it is mentioned that ryan is still very much in the running to be our head coach, not bolting for more money.

neko (1/19/2008)

there is all of this talk about ryan going back to the ravens, yet nobody seems to have any substantial proof. in most of the recent articles it is mentioned that ryan is still very much in the running to be our head coach, not bolting for more money.

I would certainly call this proof? -- Hit this link --- I hope it works.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/services/newsp...onworld-utility

neko (1/19/2008)

I would certainly call this proof? -- Hit this link --- I hope it works.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/services/newsp...onworld-utility

cheers. ive been reading people saying this and i have not found any sort of link until this article. the article to seems a bit more speculative - it appears that ryan might be waiting to see if he is offered our job. i certainly wouldnt put him in the same boat as parcells and garrett, using us for more money.

I agree --- it seems to be a recurring theme.

Interview with Atlanta and your bottom line increases?:D

ya, but i still dont see how ryan is doing this. he didnt interview with us just to go back to balt for more money.

neko (1/19/2008)
I agree --- it seems to be a recurring theme.

Interview with Atlanta and your bottom line increases?:D

ya, but i still dont see how ryan is doing this. he didnt interview with us just to go back to balt for more money.

I don't think Ryan intended it to turn out this way. -- I'm sure he wanted the Atlanta job.

Looks like he will stay in his old position -- with more $$$.

For whatever reason -- the Atlanta job was not offered?

pured-hallfan (1/19/2008)
Being odd helped the patriots

three big examples:

1)drop old Milloy pick-up a young Harrison

2)draft Brady and let him start

3)get Moss when no one else wanted him

doing things differently has worked for them

Just so you know...

1) Rodney Harrison is a year older than Lawyer Milloy

2) Tom Brady only started as early as he did because Drew Bledsoe had internal bleeding.

3) Honestly? You don't think anybody else wanted Moss?