Huckabee in race to divide the Conservative Vote, Macain is a liberal posing as a Conservative. SUPPORT FRED THOMPSON, or Romey, or Rudy.

The media is very sly, and they think they are smart and we being Conservatives are dumber than dirt. They think they can fool us and it seems thus far they have indeed fooled a great many would-be Conservative voters into supporting Huckabee, while transplanted liberals have crossed over into the Repulbican primary contest in New Hampshiere and Iowa to back the Wolf in Sleeps clothing John McCain.

The Liberals are sobbering out the mouth thinking they might can to face Huckabee in the General Election, they know that even Hillary can beat him because he would make a fool out of himself and bring out the liberal vote like never before. McCain would also lose to Hillary or Obama because he is too much like them and he is way past him prime. The liberals know this and their allies in the media are supporting the effort to make news though polls and not reflect the polls. For instance they discount Fred Thompson, Mitt Romey and Rudy ever chance they get while promoting Huckabee and McCain. We can always tell who to support and who to stay away from by seeing who the liberal media is promoting and who they are discounting, We must understand that the Liberals want to Destroy Conservatives, and they will spare no effort in doing so, if they can trick us into Destroying ourselfs, the more the better. I implore everyone to support Fred Thompson, Mitt Romey, or Rudy in the upcoming Super Tuesday primary states and ditch Both Huckabee and McCain, We must not fall for this emerging Liberal trap.

We all know the Hillary is going to be the choosen Demoncrat, the writing is already on the wall and she is always spouting things that will finish off our Ecomony and put everyone in the Soup Kitchen line in two years. Obama will be her running mate, no matter what kind of tricks they come up with to make it look like they are at each others throats right now, the Democrats already have their plans to overtake the Country and Crush us all..................

The only way to prevent it is to Vote for a True Conservative like Fred Thompson !!!!!

As we have seen in every Empire in the modern age, GOD lets the people decide their own fate and if the People choose Destruction then so be it !!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Im gonna vote for Rudi "I cross dress, have a comically bad marriage history, and mention 9/11 whenever I dont know what to say" Guliani...

And Romney doesnt have a chance of winning. And its because he is morman. The bible belt are paranoid that everyone from a different religion is out to get them and would never vote for him.

77 (1/19/2008)
The media is very sly, and they think they are smart and we being Conservatives are dumber than dirt. They think they can fool us and it seems thus far they have indeed fooled a great many would-be Conservative voters into supporting Huckabee, while transplanted liberals have crossed over into the Repulbican primary contest in New Hampshiere and Iowa to back the Wolf in Sleeps clothing John McCain.

The Liberals are sobbering out the mouth thinking they might can to face Huckabee in the General Election, they know that even Hillary can beat him because he would make a fool out of himself and bring out the liberal vote like never before. McCain would also lose to Hillary or Obama because he is too much like them and he is way past him prime. The liberals know this and their allies in the media are supporting the effort to make news though polls and not reflect the polls. For instance they discount Fred Thompson, Mitt Romey and Rudy ever chance they get while promoting Huckabee and McCain. We can always tell who to support and who to stay away from by seeing who the liberal media is promoting and who they are discounting, We must understand that the Liberals want to Destroy Conservatives, and they will spare no effort in doing so, if they can trick us into Destroying ourselfs, the more the better. I implore everyone to support Fred Thompson, Mitt Romey, or Rudy in the upcoming Super Tuesday primary states and ditch Both Huckabee and McCain, We must not fall for this emerging Liberal trap.

We all know the Hillary is going to be the choosen Demoncrat, the writing is already on the wall and she is always spouting things that will finish off our Ecomony and put everyone in the Soup Kitchen line in two years. Obama will be her running mate, no matter what kind of tricks they come up with to make it look like they are at each others throats right now, the Democrats already have their plans to overtake the Country and Crush us all..................

The only way to prevent it is to Vote for a True Conservative like Fred Thompson !!!!!

As we have seen in every Empire in the modern age, GOD lets the people decide their own fate and if the People choose Destruction then so be it !!!!!!

So the " liberal media" is responsible for " fooling conservatives" into "voting for Huckabee"

dr.evil.laser.jpg

pencilpusher (1/19/2008)
77 (1/19/2008)

So the " liberal media" is responsible for " fooling conservatives" into "voting for Huckabee"

dr.evil.laser.jpg

:D

Steve_Bartkowski (1/19/2008)
Twinblade (1/19/2008)
The only true American candidate that is worthy of my vote is Ron Paul.

So it's a shame you're not old enough to vote...

ron paul is the only true conserveative. If you did research (like you claim which I doubt you do since you support huckabee) you'd know that.

In my opinion anyone who listens to Ron Pauls message and doesnt support him are un-american.

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)
Twinblade (1/19/2008)

ron paul is the only true conserveative. If you did research (like you claim which I doubt you do since you support huckabee) you'd know that.

In my opinion anyone who listens to Ron Pauls message and doesnt support him are un-american.

I happen to agree with Ron Paul on most issues. He is the best small government candidate. I just think his policy of pulling out of Iraq cold turkey is completely irresponsible and stupid. For that reason Huckabee is a better choice for me.

Not as stupid or irresponsible as invading Iraq in the first place.

Honestly, what would the "good decision" be at this point? Operation enduring occupation?

The ultimate result will be a withdrawal of troops, whether it's now or 10 years later. Why not pull out now and save a whole lot of bloodshed and money?

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)
Twinblade (1/19/2008)

I happen to agree with Ron Paul on most issues. He is the best small government candidate. I just think his policy of pulling out of Iraq cold turkey is completely irresponsible and stupid. For that reason Huckabee is a better choice for me.

Ron Paul voted to go after bin laden after 911.. Too bad we didnt really try to find bin laden and went into iraq instead. We had no reason to be in iraq, we were lied to about WMD and how saddam had something to do with 911. You dont see that as a big problem?

or do you just wana stay in iraq so we dont "take a loss " on our record of winning every war we been in? I dont understand why peole support iraq. Fighting over there isnt keeping us any safer. If the terrorist wanted to get us it owuld be easier to come over here and do whatever they wanted since its easy to sneak into this country.

I'd rather bring our troops home so they can make sure NO ONE ATTACKS US AT HOME. They wouldnt be stupid enough to come over here and attack us if we had everyone over here making sure americans stay safe.

I choose America first over any other country, I dont know about you...

dirtybird3245 (1/19/2008)

The ultimate result will be a withdrawal of troops, whether it's now or 10 years later. Why not pull out now and save a whole lot of bloodshed and money?

Because it would leave the entire region completely unstable, oil prices would go up astronomically, etc...

The issue that we are voting about it not whether we should have gone into Iraq. The question is what do we do about it now? Pulling out cold turkey is irresponsible, dangerous, and stupid. That is the reason I cannot vote for Ron Paul.

do you plan on staying in iraq forever? They been fighting each other FOR THOUSANDS of years, theminute we leave they're gonna go into chaos no matter what. There is no such thing as victory in iraq or th emiddle east because they do not want us there.

and with oil prices, they're the highest its ever been because we're there. It was way lower before we invaded iraq. staying there will not make oil cheaper, leaving will

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)

do you plan on staying in iraq forever?

No, and if you've read the news you would see that we have turned over control of several regions to the Iraqi government. And if you haven't read, General Petraeus is making great progress in Iraq. To pull out cold turkey would throw away everything we have spent money and lives working on. While I love Ron Paul's domestic policies, his foreign policy disqualifies him from getting my vote. I already voted for Mike Huckabee today in SC.

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)

and with oil prices, they're the highest its ever been because we're there. It was way lower before we invaded iraq. staying there will not make oil cheaper, leaving will

So naive... Instability in the region would cause oil prices to go up. If we leave, there will be major instability and the current Iraqi government would likely be overthrown. If you think oil prices are high now just watch and see what happens if we pull out cold turkey...

the war in iraq will never be a victory, bank on it dude. Just because we see a little success doesnt mean we're gonna be winning it. and it snot naive, its the truth. Getting out of iraq would HELP oil prices to go down, that and we need to bring the value of the dollar back up.

I met a marine today and he said thanks for trying to spread ron pauls message. Most of the troops want out of iraq (which is why ron paul gets more money from active people in the miltary than other candidates). They are dying in some other country that has nothing to do with america. They are dying in vain because bush and people are idiots. Ameircan blood should of never been spilt in iraq, we should of stuck to our plan of getting those who attacked us on 911 instead of attacking a country that didnt do anything to us.

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)

do you plan on staying in iraq forever?

No, and if you've read the news you would see that we have turned over control of several regions to the Iraqi government. And if you haven't read, General Petraeus is making great progress in Iraq. To pull out cold turkey would throw away everything we have spent money and lives working on. While I love Ron Paul's domestic policies, his foreign policy disqualifies him from getting my vote. I already voted for Mike Huckabee today in SC.

malk2.0 (1/19/2008)

So naive... Instability in the region would cause oil prices to go up. If we leave, there will be major instability and the current Iraqi government would likely be overthrown. If you think oil prices are high now just watch and see what happens if we pull out cold turkey...

100% correct..If not for this issue Paul would get my vote..

The Huckster is a wolf in sheeps clothing..

joremari (1/19/2008)
what would we consider a victory in Iraq?

I have no clue what a victory in iraq would be. They have been fighting each other for a very long time and the minute we leave they're gonna go back to doing it. Some people want us to stay in iraq for the rest of our lives I think.

some of you should read the news every now and again..Victory is within reach!!

U.S. says Iraq forces could control provinces this year

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:28am EST Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (4) [-] Text [+]

1 of 4Full Size

Related News

U.S. could hand over Iraq s Anbar in March-April

11 Jan 2008

U.S. forces in Iraq on offensive against Qaeda

08 Jan 2008

Gunmen kidnap 14 members of Iraqi family: police

24 Dec 2007

Death toll in Iraq s suicide attack rises to 12

20 Dec 2007

U.N. renews U.S. troop mandate in Iraq for final year

18 Dec 2007