Giants Fans Want to Keep Spags...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6-koCnZOb7Y

guy sounds kind of suicidal lol..but yeah, there must be something good about this guy if everything wants him to stay in with the NYG. I'll have to read up on him some more..seems like we're going to wait until the Giants lose tomorrow or after the superbowl just to interview him.

Jeez, the kid is almost crying. Whats next, Chris Crocker screaming "Leave Spags alone!!"

We will have more candidates that are allowed to interview come monday.

bigduke633 (1/19/2008)
Spagnuolo popular in NY?Look at him.His name,his look he is a new yorker.I like him he seems to be a good coordonator.He inherited a playoff caliber defense and they are in the playoffs this year.Good job......might want to see him do it for a couple years.

All this from a someone who wants Billick? Give it a rest. The guy is a good coach and would do well in Atlanta.

deester11 (1/19/2008)
bigduke633 (1/19/2008)
Spagnuolo popular in NY?Look at him.His name,his look he is a new yorker.I like him he seems to be a good coordonator.He inherited a playoff caliber defense and they are in the playoffs this year.Good job......might want to see him do it for a couple years.

All this from a someone who wants Billick? Give it a rest. The guy is a good coach and would do well in Atlanta.

Billick or meeks.You are right about somethings who knows how good spagnuolo will be?With 2 years as a coordinator he might be even better.

DerrtyBirdGirl (1/19/2008)

guy sounds kind of suicidal lol..but yeah, there must be something good about this guy if everything wants him to stay in with the NYG. I'll have to read up on him some more..seems like we're going to wait until the Giants lose tomorrow or after the superbowl just to interview him.

Well it don't matter if Spagz wants to coach a team of his own, They will be crying and looking for a Defensive coordinator. :P

ashley sharp (1/19/2008)
yeh he will probably stay with the giants escpically if they make it to the superbowl

I was more concearned about them losing and dumping Tom C and promoting Spags. I had this feeling we interviewed the young Mara for the GM job just to pick his brain about Spags- especially when Mara all of a sudden withdrew his name when he got the same feeling

DerrtyBirdGirl (1/19/2008)

He's my #1 target at this point for a defensive minded HC....by far. Would love to see him as our HC and Rivera as our DC.

He's my #1 target at this point for a defensive minded HC....by far. Would love to see him as our HC and Rivera as our DC.

I agree completely........would be nice if they kept Hue jackson as OC also....I think Hue might be a good fit for that job.

Spags as HC with Rivera as DC would be a solid lineup.

I was on the Giants message boards a few days ago and they love Spags.

ashley sharp (1/19/2008)
yeh he will probably stay with the giants escpically if they make it to the superbowl[/quote<<<<

It is all about MONEY aint a dang thing funny....He going to give up 3 million a year to make 500, as a DC???? I dont think so...:)