POLL: new head coach

kenk

kenk (1/19/2008)
Mr. Blank has said he wanted someone young. McDaniels is only 31...two record breaking years as OC of the Pats..I would be very happy with this coach..

OK' But are you willing to sacrifce the next three seasons just to confirm whether or not he's the right man for the job, and are you going to be willing to stick with him another three seasons to let him reach his potential???

There are very few franchises left that are willing to see a full transition thru like that and I don't think we are one of them. (Chances are) If the team doesn't quit on him, the F.O. will. That is why we need someone (Anyone) with exsperience in leading a Professional football team. Looking back on things now; the prosperity left with Reeves and we have been on a down hill slide ever since. I don't want another exsperiment, I want to win...

Bird Brain (1/19/2008)
kenk (1/19/2008)
Mr. Blank has said he wanted someone young. McDaniels is only 31...two record breaking years as OC of the Pats..I would be very happy with this coach..

OK' But are you willing to sacrifce the next three seasons just to confirm whether or not he's the right man for the job, and are you going to be willing to stick with him another three seasons to let him reach his potential???

There are very few franchises left that are willing to see a full transition thru like that and I don't think we are one of them. (Chances are) If the team doesn't quit on him, the F.O. will. That is why we need someone (Anyone) with exsperience in leading a Professional football team. Looking back on things now; the prosperity left with Reeves and we have been on a down hill slide ever since. I don't want another exsperiment, I want to win...

<<<<

I am willing to wait the three seasons.. I dont really think we are going to have to wait that long. The Butts were around 5-11 last season and came back to win our division...GB suck a couple of years ago now they are only one game away from the SB..

Spagnuolo Has the most votes right now but if Farve lights up the Giants defense today He want be as hot... IF the Giants defense does a great job against the Packers. Spag might be our next head coach if not I think McDaniels might be. I know McDaniels is only 31 but you cant take away what he has done as OC of the Pats set ALL TIME scoring record and win record ..

kenk (1/20/2008)
Spagnuolo Has the most votes right now but if Farve lights up the Giants defense today He want be as hot... IF the Giants defense does a great job against the Packers. Spag might be our next head coach if not I think McDaniels might be. I know McDaniels is only 31 but you cant take away what he has done as OC of the Pats set ALL TIME scoring record and win record ..

I hate to make the comparison, but McDaniels is having the same kind of success a certain someone named Billick had with the same certain someone named Randy Moss that Billick had. Both had well established o-lines with solid Qb's previously, but when Moss was part of the equation records were broken. Hmmm...

Vicious (1/20/2008)
kenk (1/20/2008)

I hate to make the comparison, but McDaniels is having the same kind of success a certain someone named Billick had with the same certain someone named Randy Moss that Billick had. Both had well established o-lines with solid Qb's previously, but when Moss was part of the equation records were broken. Hmmm...<<<

My friend I agree somewhat but Randy Moss was with the Raiders the last few years and did nothing..At least McDaniels knows how to use the talent(Moss)(Brady) etc all) he has...;)

kenk (1/20/2008)
Vicious (1/20/2008)
kenk (1/20/2008)

I hate to make the comparison, but McDaniels is having the same kind of success a certain someone named Billick had with the same certain someone named Randy Moss that Billick had. Both had well established o-lines with solid Qb's previously, but when Moss was part of the equation records were broken. Hmmm...<<<

My friend I agree somewhat but Randy Moss was with the Raiders the last few years and did nothing..At least McDaniels knows how to use the talent(Moss)(Brady) etc all) he has...;)

The difference is that Minny and NE were already winning and well built before Moss as opposed to Oakland being a complete mess before and during Moss's tenure.

Vicious (1/20/2008)
kenk (1/20/2008)
Vicious (1/20/2008)
kenk (1/20/2008)

The difference is that Minny and NE were already winning and well built before Moss as opposed to Oakland being a complete mess before and during Moss's tenure.

<<<

My point is they didnt lose a step with McDaniels. As a matter of fact with their record of 17-0 they have gotten better..also Moss was rumored to had lost a step etc from the coaches of the Raiders. I dont think the Raiders would had traded for only a 3rd round pick if they didnt think that....Say what you want to but Moss has had a RECORD year under McDaniels...

My point is they didnt lose a step with McDaniels. As a matter of fact with their record of 17-0 they have gotten better..also Moss was rumored to had lost a step etc from the coaches of the Raiders. I dont think the Raiders would had traded for only a 3rd round pick if they didnt think that....Say what you want to but Moss has had a RECORD year under McDaniels...

I agree that he looks pretty good this year, but like I said before so did Billick when he had Moss. Do I think he'll run his offense as bad as Billick did as a Head Coach? No, but I don't want to take the chance to find out this early in his career.

Vicious (1/20/2008)

I agree that he looks pretty good this year, but like I said before so did Billick when he had Moss. Do I think he'll run his offense as bad as Billick did as a Head Coach? No, but I don't want to take the chance to find out this early in his career.

<<<

Who is out there would be not be taking a Chance??? NO ONE...I would take my chance on a record setting coach...

kenk (1/20/2008)
Vicious (1/20/2008)

Who is out there would be not be taking a Chance??? NO ONE...I would take my chance on a record setting coach...

Come on now. It's not like he took over an offense that didn't know it's butt from a hole in the wall. That team was already well oiled before he took that offense over. Throw in Randy the superfreak Moss and it's not all that surprising how well he's done.