Jim Schwartz, the flipside

AkCraigg

As many of you know, I think Jim Schwartz is the best fit to be the next HC of the Atlanta Falcons. I've talked about his mentorship under Bill Belichick, his background in economics, his statistical analysis, his experience in the NFL, and how he is a proponent of "Money Ball." I love what the guy brings to the table, and I believe he will help turn the franchise around paired with Dimitroff.

To be fair, I'd also like to give you another opinion that thinks Jim Schwartz is a horrible coach.

http://www.fireschwartz.com/

Without giving my opinion to taint this other view, I've posted the link for your viewing pleasure. I think every fan has the right to know everything about the coaching candidates instead of just hearing the pro's.

Brutal and long....

sample:

Chow's opinion on Titans' D?

Here's Chow's indirect opinion of Schwartz's conservative/non-aggressive defense, after interviewing for Arizona's head coaching job:

"I would be aggressive. Obviously we would need to hire a good defensive coordinator and I would try and express to him a style that gave me the most problems coaching against, the aggressive style.''