Man , I just reallized somthing very important to our Draft.

Draftnut57

I really like Flacco anyway but if TD ends up wanting one of what is being called the big 3 , Then all we need to do is not take one with our first and they will all slide . And like I said , I don't want to take that big a risk with our high pick and I bet TD is not willing to risk his first First round pick here either . Lets hope so anyway .

Hey , Quinn didn't go till the what was it ? 20 or so , and I think he is better than any of the top 3 on this draft , Boy ! But by what TD said yesterday , I do think he will wait it out and then trade back up if we have to , like Clev did last year , that would be best.

Yeah, he won't do that, but I hope he has one helluva draft. I'm pulling for him, not just for the team, but for the fans too. So sick of all the negative criticism around here. It would be a real shot in the arm for him to hit a home run on this draft and really prove it to the fandom that he's got us on the right track to become champions some day. (too many cliches? I"m not sure) Anyway, it won't change some of the negative Nancies around here, but it will make it easier to tell them to STFU. :P

Take the time to review the Pats' draft while Dimitroff was there. You will find that no QB's were taken early. The overwhelming trend is that they drafted OL's and DL's early and (more importantly) often.

I truly do not think that TD will take a QB in the first round. I believe that he will select one later and try to see how the competition works out in his first season.

Draftnut57 (1/17/2008)
I really like Flacco anyway but if TD ends up wanting one of what is being called the big 3 , Then all we need to do is not take one with our first and they will all slide . And like I said , I don't want to take that big a risk with our high pick and I bet TD is not willing to risk his first First round pick here either . Lets hope so anyway .

Hey , Quinn didn't go till the what was it ? 20 or so , and I think he is better than any of the top 3 on this draft , Boy ! But by what TD said yesterday , I do think he will wait it out and then trade back up if we have to , like Clev did last year , that would be best.

Hey I totally agree with you on waiting and on Falcco. Also I like his size 6-6.

OK, ignorance admission here. I know very little about Flacco. Guess I could Google him, but if anyone wants to offer up some info. on here, I'd like to see it. If he comes in and fails miserably, his name alone sets him up for ridicule (Flacco - Slacko). But I don't remember seeing him play this year. Other names seem to be higher on most's lists, Brennan, Ryan, Woodson etc... what is it about this guy that makes him so special? (not being smartazz, just inquiring...)